Bill Belichick's Birthday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Fairly recently I created a rap song for a comedy show I was in. It was about the NFL Offseason and it's really dumb. However it's titled "Bill Belichick" so I thought it was appropro to share it with my ROD members who may or may not appreciate it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL

You should have had the line "always CHEATING like I'm bill belichick"... what were you thinking Jorge??? Hahahahahahaaaaa

Is that your voice ?

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
It’s also another successful BB coach’s birthday- Bruce Boche. Every year on this day I celebrate and take my family out to dinner...:whistle:....cuz...it’s also my wife’s birthday. :)

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL

You should have had the line "always CHEATING like I'm bill belichick"... what were you thinking Jorge??? Hahahahahahaaaaa

Is that your voice ?
It is my voice. In between each "Belichick" I say "cheatin" but I definitely should have said always cheating like I'm Bill Bilichick. Maybe in the remix lol!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It is my voice. In between each "Belichick" I say "cheatin" but I definitely should have said always cheating like I'm Bill Bilichick. Maybe in the remix lol!

Oh... I was wondering what you were saying in between each of those. That's effing perfect!

LOL

Great Job. Now I really love it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
1082.gif

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Fairly recently I created a rap song for a comedy show I was in. It was about the NFL Offseason and it's really dumb. However it's titled "Bill Belichick" so I thought it was appropro to share it with my ROD members who may or may not appreciate it.

I like the tune. That's pretty good. "I'm cutting playas like Bill Bellichick". That tune is stuck in my head now.