Biggest needs on the team?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Biggest position of need?

• Total voters

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I noticed QB wasn't one of your options, only backup QB. Is this because you are assuming that Bradford is the answer or because you don't want to bring up the topic? Just asking.
I don't want a qb in this draft unless they pick up more picks by trading down! Too much depth needed at other positions! IMO.

Alan

Legend
rhinobean singing my tune:
I don't want a qb in this draft unless they pick up more picks by trading down! Too much depth needed at other positions! IMO.
A good backup Qb is a luxury that most teams can't afford. If we have extra picks or wait until the 6th round or so then I'm OK with drafting one. I'm getting tired of trying to find a quality QB among the leftovers in the UDFA class.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If I group some things I think we're onto something...

Offensive line: 7
Defensive Backfield: 14

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Why don't you just resign Finnegan to a lesser deal?

I would not could not should not ever ever ever permit such a foul thought to enter into my paramecium one brain cell. First chance I got I am CUTTING complete utter ties with that so called CB from my team along with his monstrous contract mandates!:mad:

Alan

Legend
I completely didn't get that either but I didn't want to be the one who looked like an idiot. Thanks for taking my place. :roflmao:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I can understand why you guys want a RT (Matthews would be nice), but I think Barksdale is a decent starter if we don't seek a RT in the draft/FA. Whereas we are much weaker at other positions with the players we have now. Is Barksdale upgradable? Sure, but I'd rather add 2 new guards, a nickelback, and a FS before worrying about RT. Imo RT is one of the positions we could put off for a year, because our priorities need to be directed elsewhere. Just my opinion.

I would like to discuss a little more in detail on your post. I never said anything about your "add 2 new guards, a nickelback, and a FS" statement. I am in agreement with you 100% on these four.

Your proclaimed need of two OG's over the ORT has merit...If Snead does what we think & release the older high cap cost interior OL'ers Wells/Dahl/Williams then the entire interior will be gone. Rams do have Five current active interior OL'ers Tim Barnes/Shelley Smith/Barrett Jones/Mike Persons & Brandon Washington all under contract in 2014 & ready to step up. We have Zero in tackles.

Many drafted OT's can easily move inside & start (Saffold & Williams) now you see why I want & why I see the OT as a bigger need than two OG's.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I would not could not should not ever ever ever permit such a foul thought to enter into my paramecium one brain cell. First chance I got I am CUTTING complete utter ties with that so called CB from my team along with his monstrous contract mandates!:mad:

Was it the SF game that makes you say this, or something else? We do need a veteran presence in the defensive backfield after all.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
2012/2013 season all of it! & the 50 mil ....I want another vet just not him

Last edited by a moderator:

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I voted cornerback/nickekback. It looked like we had some good depth here pre-season but Finnegan's gone - Jenkins regressing?? (thought he played better today) but its the most easily upgradeable position that I can see. Failing that - SS.

In 3rd place - guard if Saffold/Dahl aren't resigning.