Biggest Draft Surprises?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Very entertaining, just got done reading about 20 pages of whiner and seaduck fans complaining about their picks :)
I don't know why they would Bitch. The 49ers need O-Line help, to try and Stop the Rams! And the Hag's don't want "Willy" to be there only Rushing game!!:rolllaugh:

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was the Joseph Noteboom pick a surprise? And, Do you think if Orlando Brown was still available when the Rams picked they would have still picked Noteboom? Seems like he has good size and pretty good athleticism. I am sure he is a good pick but I have to admit that I was hoping for one of the Linebackers!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was the Joseph Noteboom pick a surprise? And, Do you think if Orlando Brown was still available when the Rams picked they would have still picked Noteboom? Seems like he has good size and pretty good athleticism. I am sure he is a good pick but I have to admit that I was hoping for one of the Linebackers!
Honestly Notebloom is much more of a McVay and Kromer type pick IMO. Durable and smart and he's already a big man just needs some work. Notebloom to me is the mold of what McVay will add every year to the Rams.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly Notebloom is much more of a McVay and Kromer type pick IMO. Durable and smart and he's already a big man just needs some work. Notebloom to me is the mold of what McVay will add every year to the Rams.

Thank you for your reply! I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed when I first read who the Rams selected but I am starting to feel a lot better about this pick thanks to your (And, A few others) information/opinion on Notebloom!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Biggest Surprise so far, is still, The Cleveland Brown's first two Picks!! LOL

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only division rival's draft that IMO looks good is the Cardinals.