Best wishes this Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Here is to a great game. I know you guys probably aren’t fond of us but we have nothing but love for the Rams. I hope we can win but I’m nervous for this game as well. I feel like you guys may beat us this time around. Good luck this Sunday. Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.

It’s all good bro. Good luck after this game.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I used to pretend to like the Packers, but I converted my wife into being a Rams fan. So now I can be true to my heart. Screw the Packers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Class post and I want to wish you good luck too but we need all the luck we can get sorry. :clinkingbeer:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Get out! This is a RAM board!

Just kidding. But in all seriousness, no normal person wears cheese on their head.

Ramon Ram

Starter
Leaving so Florida tomorrow for chi town. Driving to green bay sat morning. Hall of fame tour Saturday at lambeau. 9 of us attending game Sunday. Go rams go.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Get out! This is a RAM board!

Just kidding. But in all seriousness, no normal person wears cheese on their head.
Rams fans be like, hold me beer....

why-do-rams-fans-wear-watermelons-1631385582235.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Leaving so Florida tomorrow for chi town. Driving to green bay sat morning. Hall of fame tour Saturday at lambeau. 9 of us attending game Sunday. Go rams go.
Don't miss the tryouts! Hubbahubba!

-
gIgdTan.jpg

Ram65

Legend
I don't like Rodgers at all.

This will be a playoff-like intensity football game.

Go Rams!!!!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I have nothing but respect for the Packers Team and their fans. Rodgers on the other hand needs an attitude adjustment and I hope the Rams start that process this Sunday.
Agreed..I spent a small fortune and a LOT of time getting to St. Louis in 2003 for the Rams and Pack..I have nothing but respect for their fans that I met there..We ran into a good-sized group at Jake's Steaks Saturday night and did a little bar time after dinner..Very enjoyable time...Rams beat their boys and we ran into several in a bar after the game..Again they were very repectful and we had a great time..They travel VERY well...A lot of them at the game though it was only a pretty short trip for them..I traveled from my home (at that time) from Anchorage...Expensive trip worth every penny...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I don't like Rodgers at all.

This will be a playoff-like intensity football game.

Go Rams!!!!
Can't deny he's a great QB, but he's also an egomaniacal, self-absorbed prick of the highest order...I lost any respect I may have had or him over the past couple of weeks...I'd love to see Donald and the crew punish him Sunday...Think how much his toe might hurt Sunday night...

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Here is to a great game. I know you guys probably aren’t fond of us but we have nothing but love for the Rams. I hope we can win but I’m nervous for this game as well. I feel like you guys may beat us this time around. Good luck this Sunday. Here is to a great game with no injuries and good officiating. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.
Cheese Head GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The Packers have a great fan base.

They also have a supremely talented QB… who is a complete schmuck.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

Can't speak for anyone else but I don't mind Green Bay. I always liked Favre. Rodgers I don't like.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Can't speak for anyone else but I don't mind Green Bay. I always liked Favre. Rodgers I don't like.
Personally, I think Favre is at least as big a prick as Rodgers...(And that's substantial of course)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Personally, I think Favre is at least as big a prick as Rodgers...(And that's substantial of course)
Yeah, I liked his game tho. And I had a lot of respect for his performance that night his dad died. That was incredible.

He a dick but the kinda dick you still would get a beer with. Rodgers...? Nah.