Best value in latest draft for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’d say this looks like a good draft, seeing the variety of answers.
What about the udrfa’s ? Keep an eye out on a couple of those guys.

Josh Wallace on defense

JJ Lapp on offense just to name a couple.

—Look for NICK HAMPTON to be The First Player of the 2023 Draft Class to get CUT!!

So add BRENNAN JACKSON to The 2024 Draft Class who will make an impact.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’d say this looks like a good draft, seeing the variety of answers.

Plus CGI what about Number 90??

I think he will be better than that niner from last year in Earnest Brown(2021).He never had the speed to be a DE & to tall & not enough leverage to be a DT/NT.

Tyler Davis brings a passion to this group who will SHINE !! Davies Allen from last season with Anchrum GONE finally make Clemson draft picks better than BubbaRam win a RODS bet because of trading for an extra 7th rd pick back in 2020.

The Rams depth is only getting better & Mcvays way to coach these Young Rams up is sort of unbelievable.Mentoring & Leadership.These young players embrace leading themselves like Jared Verse is already doing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Or we could all be hopelessly wrong. :laugh4:
200.webp

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I’m liking the motor of 5th rounder Brennen Jackson.

I know that there were times last season when the Rams had Young move inside and put his hand in the dirt, with another player moving out to the DE/Edge spot. Having Jackson, Verse on the edge with Young, Turner, and Fiske in combinations inside could be scary for some QBs.

dang

Legend

I know that there were times last season when the Rams had Young move inside and put his hand in the dirt, with another player moving out to the DE/Edge spot. Having Jackson, Verse on the edge with Young, Turner, and Fiske in combinations inside could be scary for some QBs.
Last time I’ll mention it but one more year of Donald to mentor the young bucks and contribute to the DL pass rush would have been divine. I wouldn’t mind adding Calais Campbell to provide some vet leadership for a year.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
corum...

not sure why, but i just got a feeling this guy will replace williams as the starter by mid season, and not by injury...

i think he has william's twitch and power, but up a slight notch...

good to have two capable RB's...

go rams

slo

I’m still in the camp that thinks we don’t have a true “starter” with these two. We’re going to have some fresh legs at the end of games after defenses have been worn down

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I’m still in the camp that thinks we don’t have a true “starter” with these two. We’re going to have some fresh legs at the end of games after defenses have been worn down
Best case scenario is they are both healthy for a majority of the games, allowing McVay to keep them fresh and go with the hot hand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

Sure seemed like they targeted high motor guys on the line. Verse and Fiske are both guys who can be relentless in their attack. As is Jackson. We know Turner is another one. Just effort alone will see these guys making plays. Pair it with the talent these guys have and we could be having a formidable line the next few years.

jap

Legend
AD99 himself help set the draft selection target guide at the start of last year's offseason. As McVay explained to Aaron that they were releasing several veterans in favor of young blood, Donald commented, "Just make sure they care!"

Since then the Horns have seemed to particularly focus on collecting bright, football-savvy youngsters with a burning passion to play ball! They carefully observed the natural chemistry that blossomed between The Conductor and Agent Zero as early as the 2023 OTAs and strategically (& apparently successfully!) are seeking to duplicate that intimate chemistry with Jared Verse and Braden Fiske. They are especially seeking players who show they want to be the very best at their craft (e.g., Puka Nakua).

If they can maintain the selection focus on these special type of players for offense, defense, and special teams, they will have a sure fire strategy for building Super Bowl contending teams!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Yeah he was a really nice depth addition. The room looks pretty damn nice right now in terms of talent, they just need experience and hopefully coaching to get them to the production levels we need.

But he's my kind of player on that edge. Big, physical, high intensity. I don't see any reason why he can't carve out a role. Rotate these boys and keep that heat dialed up.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Although I do believe that they will share carries, I do believe that Corum is a better receiver out of the backfield then given credit for.
Yeah frustrating to hear analysts talk down his receiving ability simply
because he didn't have a lot of opportunities to show his hands at Michigan.
I thought he looked very capable when he did get ops.

Not sure why they didn't try to get him in space more often with some swing routes , screens
and maybe a wheel route or two.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Both Limmer and Kitchens have the potential to be major steals. Kitchens was widely regarded as the best safety in the draft he ran his 40 banged up and dropped. some had him going high as late first early second until he bombed at the combine due to injury.
Watched "behind the grind" ep2 and McVay was super jacked on Kitchens pick.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Watched "behind the grind" ep2 and McVay was super jacked on Kitchens pick.

I don’t think there was a pick he wanted more than the DT from F.St
-I’m not in a good space in my life tonight,but there is little I know.
-If you follow that pick & here what Mcvay is saying is why it worked & the emotions were true.
It was organic,but if Mcvay didn’t want it to happen it won’t have worked.
— I know I’m crazy in my thoughts,but it’s true only because he didn’t care what the cost was to get not he & Verse.On e he got Verse there was no value that wouldn’t have had that happen.