Best Series of Movies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which is the best series of Clint Eastwood movies?

• Dirty Harry

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Spaghetti Westerns

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Tano

Legend
Indiana Jones I enjoyed all of them and really loved the first three. I know, technically, Indiana Jones was totally immaterial to the first story (that realization was a bombshell), but this series brought back the adventurer and in grand fashion.

Indiana Jones was not completely immaterial to the first story (only most of it).

What people have never realized is that if Indiana Jones was not on the island at the end, the Germans would have sent someone to the island to investigate. They would have found the Ark. They might have opened it as well and got the same results. Eventually the Germans would have brought it back to Germany and would have started testing it and you know who would have been the victims of the tests. And eventually after doing these tests, they would have figured out how it worked and develop a method to make it a weapon in the war. They probably would have won the war with it.

So Indiana Jones being on the island was able to bring it back to the US where it was eventually stored in a warehouse and kept the Nazis from using it to win the war.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Death Wish series with Charles Bronson was really good (Not including the EPIC failure of the re-boot with Bruce Willis). Got carried away with #4 but still, enjoyable

And although 2 movies does not a series make, incredibly Clint Eastwood has a 3rd "series" *almost* with his role of Philo Beddoe in Every Which Way but Loose and Any Which Way You Can.
I mean, who doesn't still say "Left Turn Clyde"???

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If they would reboot the Jack Reacher series and kick out Tom Cruise, they could be epic. The books are fantastic.

My wife said the same thing. It’s not that she dislikes Tom Cruise, but not for that role.

Too small for how the character is conveyed in the books.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Thin Man

William Powell and Myrna Loy made like 5 or 6 of these movies , can't believe I forgot to mention them , they might be the best of the bunch

love these films

William Powell and Myrna Loy have such great chemistry together

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I like that better too....I tried to add the poll, but it won't let me. @CGI_Ram , can you help?
I'd like Dirty Harry Series or Eastwood Spaghetti Westerns. Which is best?
Gotcha. Not sure why it wouldn't let you. Let me know if you want the wording changed.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rocky 4 was borderline, 5 was deplorable. But Rocky Balboa was pretty good, even if a little far fetched and the Creed reboot isn't bad either. If the Godfather can survive III (The worst sequel of all time) then I think Rocky deserves top tier...
Great list though, really good stuff there

Only series that you missed is the Jason Bourne series, curious what your take is
Wait for it....

View: https://youtu.be/nbVBqv4vvq0

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
There is a new Rambo movie coming out called Last Blood. Sly needs to learn to let a franchise die gracefully

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is a new Rambo movie coming out called Last Blood. Sly needs to learn to let a franchise die gracefully

Sly likes to keep working, and get those big paychecks. If a producer comes and offers him a goodly amount of money, he'll do it.

Not as bad as Nicolas Cage, of course.