LEGEND Best ROD Quotes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
And yet again... :laugh4:
@WestCoastRam - you and Jourdan got a thing we don't know about?
I asked him how old my kid was but he never answered.

I do think Jourdan is about as close to dead on balls accurate as you can get.

It's just funny how upset people can be when she's the source of the most accurate information on the Rams that we have but it doesn't align with some fantasy version of how this team should be or what they want the team to look like. I also have thoughts on people having opinions on her analysis but don't actually pay for and read her stuff.

For me personally, I privilege accuracy about what's going on over my feelings. Though I can admit, my biases still shape things at times. Both things can be true...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
...I hate to self-promote in this thread, but why the hell hasn't my rant on the 69ers made it here?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
...I hate to self-promote in this thread, but why the hell hasn't my rant on the 69ers made it here?

Well shit... there's nothing saying that you can't nominate one of your own.

Hell, now I want to read it!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well shit... there's nothing saying that you can't nominate one of your own.

Hell, now I want to read it!

Fuck that team. Fuck every 69er fan. Fuck Joe Montana. Fuck Steve Young. Fuck every 69er fan, including the women. Fuck Ken Whoreton Jr. Fuck Ratboy. Fuck John Lynch. Fuck every 69er fan, including the children and toddlers. Fuck the Giants. Fuck the Warriors. Fuck every 69er fan, including the babies. Fuck Draymond Green. Fuck Dre Greenlaw (I don't think we've ever seen Draymond Green and Dre Greenlaw in the same place, have we? Similar names and all?). Fuck every 69er fan, including the fucking fetuses, fucking zygotes, and fucking sperm and eggs. Fuck their stupid SOSAR bullshit. Fuck their ugly ass red and gold coloring scheme. Fuck every 69er fan, including the ones that aren't even a twinkle in their fucking elderberry-smelling father's and fucking hamster mother's eyes.

...Did I mention, fuck the 69er fans? Because fuck them all.

My rant. I could do the same for the Hags and Cheatriots, but I figured that if any of my posts deserves mention here, it's this one.