Best movie quote.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Alrighty, Since my team is currently sucking big time, time for some distraction. What is one of your best movie quotes? One that you remember even if the movie wasn't the greatest. My first one comes from the movie "Starman". Kind of a cheesy movie, but for the time not bad. Before leaving earth and going back to his own planet, the main character states this line. Which if you think about it, as species, it's more true than not.

Starman: You are a strange species. Not like any other. And you'd be surprised how many there are. Intelligent but savage. Shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you? You are at your very best when things are worst.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"What, you think I'm gonna make my sister a widow?"

Sonny Corleone before the most epic and well-deserved beatdown in cinema history.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
dirty.jpg

Memento

Name
Jemma
"None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you...you're locked in here with ME!"

Rorschach after killing an inmate in Watchmen.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get Busy Livin, or Get Busy Dyin'
That's goddam right.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
"YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYYYYYYYYAH!!! YOU'RE NOT THE REAL BUZZ LIGHTYEAR OH YOU'RE AN ACTION FIGURE!!!! YOU ARE A CHILD'S PLAY THINGGGGG!!!!!!" - Woody

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I'm here to chew bubble gum and to kick ass.....and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Memento

Name
Jemma
"Mr. Madison, what you've said is the most insanely idiotic thing I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything close to resembling a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points...and may God have mercy on your soul."

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
“…Here’s looking at you, kid.”

“Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine…”

I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray. you wore blue

download.jpeg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Outlaw Jose Wales:

"Senator, don't piss down my back and tell me its raining." - Fletcher

"No they stay where they lay. Buzzards gotta eat (spits tobacco on dead mans head) worm does too. "

U forgiven

After William Money shoots Greeley
"You cowardly son of a bitch. You just shot an unarmed man." - Little Bill

"Well he shoulda armed himself if he was gonna decorate his saloon with my friend Ned" -William Money