Best episope of the Game Of Thrones..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BTW anyone that doesn't have a link to G O T and has a firestick pm me, I might be able to help..

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I also wanna sat, one of my favorites was one of the first. When Viserys Targaryen got his golden crown...courtesy of Aqua Man! Lol
Was that when Khal Dorgo poured the Gold on his head.......

He's not a Dragon lol

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
There;s so much in that episode it's unreal.. Like the queen red witch saying this that...The Children of the Forrest awesome, Bran touching the Nite King, then 3 eyed raven and for me the Children of the Forrest...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big fan of Bronn and the fight scene against the Knight was awesome. How's a guy supposed to defeat a Knight in full armor with nothing but a short sword? Loved that scene, avoid fatal blows, tire him out, and Bronn just pushes him out the moon window like it was nothing.

But dayum that show right from the jump was pure awesomeness. Talk about showing it had edginess like nothing else, ruthlessness to no end, not going to be cliche, and basically foreshadowing the entire series in the 1st episode?
This for sure announced, this aint your mama's Knight in shining Armor show, "The things I do for Love....."
2BkpKe.gif

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Big fan of Bronn and the fight scene against the Knight was awesome. How's a guy supposed to defeat a Knight in full armor with nothing but a short sword? Loved that scene, avoid fatal blows, tire him out, and Bronn just pushes him out the moon window like it was nothing.

But dayum that show right from the jump was pure awesomeness. Talk about showing it had edginess like nothing else, ruthlessness to no end, not going to be cliche, and basically foreshadowing the entire series in the 1st episode?
This for sure announced, this aint your mama's Knight in shining Armor show, "The things I do for Love....."
2BkpKe.gif
What amazed me was how I still liked Jamie the entire show. Lol

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Btw there's a Website that is free called Mobdro it runs the GOT in a loop.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Imho Nothing but Nothing can beat the G.O.T,Ever.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Sopranos on line 1.....

The Wire on line 2.....

These phones are heating up!!

Tano

Legend
Sorry Jon Snow you know nothing.
But why oh why did they have to completely ruin GOT in the last two episodes.

I was okay with the last season even though nothing happened in episode 2 and the fight with the night king was fairly anticlimatic in episode 3 and the amazing (impossible?) shots to take down the dragon in episode 4. Okay we got two really really lucky shots to take out the dragon.

But episodes 5 and 6 ruined it for me. However, at least it was more realistic in episode 5 that shooting a dragon out of the sky on boats is almost impossible.

But I still can't re-watch GOT because of those two episodes.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone

I was okay with the last season even though nothing happened in episode 2 and the fight with the night king was fairly anticlimatic in episode 3 and the amazing (impossible?) shots to take down the dragon in episode 4. Okay we got two really really lucky shots to take out the dragon.

But episodes 5 and 6 ruined it for me. However, at least it was more realistic in episode 5 that shooting a dragon out of the sky on boats is almost impossible.

You know I kinda agree with you on the last episode, it seems they wanted a book ending.jmho.

Now will it stop me from watching G.O.T hell no.

It's the Most watched show in History.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone

Bro I kinda agree last 2 will Never be the best but I can't forget the rest.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Am I the only one weirdly okay with John continuing to bang his aunt? Lol

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Am I the only one weirdly okay with John continuing to bang his aunt? Lol
Dude just say in, how many have had sex with their relatives ??

This happened Big Time.

Tano

Legend
Dude just say in, how many have had sex with their relatives ??

This happened Big Time.
I think it was a normal thing for those times (well not sure about the brother and sister thing).

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The one where the kid gets pushed out the window for peeping. That’s what you get for being a perv.