Bernie and the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
After the childish bashing of the Rams by Bernie, I decided to tell him to shut the F up on twitter. Bernie baby proceeded to tell me that he will not shut up and that I should unfollow him. Well, he blocked me anyways and acted like a baby without a pacifier. This guy is just sorry a$$ writer. Wow.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, join the club Pally. I tried to have a discussion with him on Twitter, asking him why he (in a week's time) changed his tune entirely on Spagnuolo, and he said he didn't -- I just hear what I want to hear. So that prompted me to make this video, which prompted him to block me.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ9GTLpaBUo[/youtube]

And I got nothing against the guy. I can take him or leave him, but I do appreciate the interviews he conducts with players and coaches. He's just too much of a panderer for my liking. And the fact that he calls fans of this team "idiots" with such regularity is something I don't condone. Yet when someone does it to him, it's to the ban wagon with them.

Whatever. :neh:

Speeps

Starter
The only time I like Bernie is when he has Toni Softli on the show.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
At times he just likes to bash the Rams. There's a difference between being critical and just flat out bashing the team.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
WestsideRamsfan said:
Love that video!! Didn't know Bernie was such a narcissistic a-hole....

He has ridiculously-thin skin as well. He and Mike Smith started a huge ban-fest on Blues Talk, which is good because there are a lot of trolls. They made the decision to direct their power-trip at the long-time posters who contributed to the forum instead of said trolls.

I questioned his decision to ban a certain poster way before they went mad with power. I got banned and lost at least a thousand posts. Other posters weren't as "lucky" as I was.

I have no love lost for the PD, that's for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. I wonder how he would feel if the Rams banned him from all media activities? Kinda ironic that a writer would be so ban happy.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Another thing, on his show, he gushes over the baseball Cards. I understand they are winning, but no one cares about a stat of how many times Berkman sneezes at the plate. I also understand that he is not solely focused on the Rams as he has been with the Cards. Its a 3 hour show for christ's sake.