Bengals at Rams - London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff and Kupp will have to outscore the high powered Bengals offense .Hopefully the D will show some pride and disiplne soon .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have a drink.

Nope. I'm going to continue to pick on a liability. It has been like this all year. He blows assignments in the passing game and struggles to show consistency against the run. I hope Kenny Young is ready sooner than later.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Goff-and-Kupp-380x370.jpg

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense is getting owned by an 0-7 Bengals team. Embarrassing.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Edwards looks like an average run blocker at best, but he is a TREMENDOUS pass blocker. Making all the difference.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Lol you said top 10 earlier. Does he make it to #1 on his next TD :cool:

Hahaha I know! Yes I moved him from top 10 to top 5 after that run after the catch on the TD. Dude is so for real. Lock him up with a contract early on! And yes, I may move him to #1 NFL receiver by the end of the season haha!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Nice to see Goff finding his rhythm. Kupp playing All World.

If defense would just show up now...

fearsomefour

Legend
Nope. I'm going to continue to pick on a liability. It has been like this all year. He blows assignments in the passing game and struggles to show consistency against the run. I hope Kenny Young is ready sooner than later.
He’s ok.
Probably a depth ILB/ST kind of guy.
Hopefully Young gets up to speed and is an upgrade.....which he should be.
A lot of confusion on D today. Reeder, Rapp both running around flailing their arms presnap.
The ONE thing a young player that is struggling has to do is line up correctly and not give stuff away. I agree with you here.
That is why I pointed out two flags on Edwards today.....the one thing he can’t do.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Then also pick on Gurley and Wade.