Bengals at Rams - London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I sat Mixon because he hasn’t done crap in weeks. Played Cooks because the Bengals suck.
F the Rams in FF....will always F me over.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Booger makes me want to turn off this game because I’m sick of looking at him and he has to make sure he gets tons of TV time.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Well.... I really hope we don’t blow this, because then I’ll have to think about it for 2 weeks, and RoD will be all depressing

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
sometimes we play defense, sometimes we play offense, occasionally we play both "Mas Y Menos"

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So what does the run D lack? Big space eating NT? Another strong DE? A better run-stopping ILB? Seems like that's been a recurring weakness for us for some time now.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Troy Reeder is trash. Don't try to tell me otherwise.

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m just an armchair coach but it looked like Reeder blew his assignment on that TD.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Wade has a roster packed with talent and this is what we get every other week. I'm ready to move on from him next season.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
0-7 hot garbage running it down your throat . Embarrassing effort so far