GAME DAY Bengals at Bills - Divisional Playoff - 3pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Damn, that ankle twist did not look good for Pollard. They're gonna need him. Hope it isn't as bad as it looked.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm so glad we don't have his contract on our books now. The Bills do, and the whole reason they rolled the dice just went up in smoke.
Yeah but they're gonna Run-It-Ba......oh wait, they haven't got the first one!!!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The NFL is such a wonderfully brutal sport.

Buffalo has won 47 regular season games over the past four seasons ... just under 12-per-year; and the Bills have been strong Super Bowl contenders for the past three seasons. Yet they are just 4-4 in the post-season, with just one AFC Championship Game appearance, and no Super Bowl appearances.

Think their fans are happy and satisfied? I don't. It's just brutal. Wonderfully, Spectacularly ... Brutal.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Buffalo has won 47 regular season games over the past four seasons ... just under 12-per-year; and the Bills have been strong Super Bowl contenders for the past three seasons. Yet they are just 4-4 in the post-season, with just one AFC Championship Game appearance, and no Super Bowl appearances.

Think their fans are happy and satisfied? I don't. It's just brutal. Wonderfully, Spectacularly ... Brutal.
Now do the 90's. That was an era of Bills futility.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Now do the 90's. That was an era of Bills futility.
32 teams.

18 don't make the playoffs; and, with very few exceptions, the fan base for all 18 are disappointed.

14 teams make the playoffs, and 13 of them have their season end with a defeat. Again, with few exceptions, the fan base for all 13 of those teams are disappointed.

Fabulously Brutal! No team-sport like it for a fan.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
32 teams.

18 don't make the playoffs; and, with very few exceptions, the fan base for all 18 are disappointed.

14 teams make the playoffs, and 13 of them have their season end with a defeat. Again, with few exceptions, the fan base for all 13 of those teams are disappointed.

Fabulously Brutal! No team-sport like it for a fan.
The Bills were in 3-4 Super Bowls in the 90's and didn't win even one of them. THAT'S brutal. in my book.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

They have draft picks tho?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'll be going for the Chiefs. If they win Mahomes ankle should be better in 3 weeks. I think they match up better with the whiners than anyone else. Although the Bengals were impressive today.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Gonna be 2 excellent games.

But lets talk Bills.
Stephon Diggs yelling at Josh Allen on the field, on the sidelines. Then walks out of the locker room early? Was brought back in by somebody. Makes me happy to have guys like Cooper Kupp.

TexasRam

Legend
Gonna be 2 excellent games.

But lets talk Bills.
Stephon Diggs yelling at Josh Allen on the field, on the sidelines. Then walks out of the locker room early? Was brought back in by somebody. Makes me happy to have guys like Cooper Kupp.
I always felt Diggs was a punk ass bitch. He is always doing punk ass stuff like that.

Making a scene on the sidelines directed at your QB. Not the place or time son. Grow up.

Regarding Philly vs Cinci, that would be a hell of a matchup. Burrow could almost negate Phillys dominant pass rush with his quick pass game but his top WR's will be going up against top notch CB's in Bradbury and Slay. Then you have Phillys dominant Oline vs an incredibly stout Bengals Dline. I could see Hurts turning the ball over several times vs the Bengals, but if they can get the run game going it could be a game. The Eagles have to be the most talented team I have seen in several years but Burrow is just a Phenom.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Diggs thinks he's the best wr in the league? Ha.

His last two contributions in the playoffs are 35 yards and 7 yards.

TexasRam

Legend
Diggs thinks he's the best wr in the league? Ha.

His last two contributions in the playoffs are 35 yards and 7 yards.

Diggs is turning into the AFC version of Dak. Stat monster vs weak teams but can't do shit come playoff time.

Compare Diggs to what Kupp did in the playoffs last year, lol. Clutch plays in divisional, Championship and Super Bowl.