GAME DAY Bengals at Bills - Divisional Playoff - 3pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't care about the AFC

Me neither. All I care about is someone ending the whiners season. Although I'm pretty sure Buffalo was a sentimental favorite around the country because of Damar Hamlin. I sure was pulling for them.

I will say the Bengals looked impressive today. Last week I thought they were lucky to win against a lesser team. Today they dominated the Bills.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Pretty boring game, Bills just didn’t show up to what was supposed to be one to be remembered.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
All falling apart for the Bills unfortunately. Was hoping they could go all the way. Not good enough I'm afraid.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Under review???
The ball had to be going forward - otherwise, is changed direction, mid-air....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
*Buys Burrow jersey... ~ Angry

People at work know i loathe the shitters with a passion so i made a sacrifice that ill buy a jersey of whatever team deletes them from the playoffs. Including the Cowboys.

Price im willing to pay

Me neither. All I care about is someone ending the whiners season. Although I'm pretty sure Buffalo was a sentimental favorite around the country because of Damar Hamlin. I sure was pulling for them.

I will say the Bengals looked impressive today. Last week I thought they were lucky to win against a lesser team. Today they dominated the Bills.

I was hoping Bills because they've never won one. Oh well. I might go Chiefs next week. Idk

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Von Miller..... No Ring For You!

5714f3f314a3c8ce1795a858033729baa1-06-soup-nazi.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to see Cincy taking it to them, the NFL kind of screwed them with this not being neutral site.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Turn, Turn, Turn..." ~ Mama Cass

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
McVay and Snead better be fuckin watching. INVEST IN THE GOD DAMN OFFENSIVE LINE