GAME DAY Bengals at Bills - Divisional Playoff - 3pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Josh Allen is good. That TD was all him. He wants to put the game on his shoulders. But that has been the knock on him. Trying to do too much. Tends to make mistakes when does that.

Q729

Legend
I can't stand Allen.... Used to like him too. My good friend is a Wyoming alum and made me watch cowboy games while he was there. Loved his arm but had doubts that he would pan out. Started disliking him after that game a couple of years ago that the refs stole from us. He was whining every time AD ate his lunch.. Whaaa whaaa whaaaaa.....
Yeah, he kind of annoys me too, but I don't want the Bengals to get back in the bowl since we're nowhere near it lol. The sooner that's accomplished, the better.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Burrow sure has been throwing downfield a lot so far. I suppose that was the game plan. Or maybe they think conditions will get worse and they want to get up early while they can.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bills need to hold them to a field goal here. They'll lose that momentum they had after the TD.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Not sure there is a QB I would rather have than Burrow. That kid has so much dog in him. Mahomes is the only consideration over him.... At least for me. Allen is a whiny bitch....
He may not be as accurate as the other two but his ability to run the ball is a great weapon, approaching 800 yards on the season

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, he kind of annoys me too, but I don't want the Bengals to get back in the bowl since we're nowhere near it lol. The sooner that's accomplished, the better.
I would have no issue with the Bengals winning it all. I hate them less than any team left...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Allen is the truth.

Burrow is a good QB but he’s a clown. It’s like watching Cam Newton flashbacks. “Look at me!”

Go Bills

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Burrow is shredding the Bills today. Impressive. The Bills D looks soft though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The ball was not secured when he hit out of bounds. Gotta think that is not a touchdown.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bills caught a break Chase not securing it. But that defense was able to maintain the momentum the offense gave them.