Battle For LA - Landlord vs Tennant

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rams first real test coming up Sunday. Chargers and P Rivers are no slouch. Rivers will be big test for Rams DB's. J Gordon can run the ball. They have some good WR's and TE's. Bosa may be back.

Visited Chargers official fan forum, Chargers officially shutting it down Sept 28, further alienating what fan base they have left.

With both teams calling the Colesium home, should be a sellout.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams first real test coming up Sunday. Chargers and P Rivers are no slouch. Rivers will be big test for Rams DB's. J Gordon can run the ball. They have some good WR's and TE's. Bosa may be back.

Visited Chargers official fan forum, Chargers officially shutting it down Sept 28, further alienating what fan base they have left.

With both teams calling the Colesium home, should be a sellout.

The Chargers' home field is Stub Hub Center, although it's not really a NFL caliber stadium. But yes, the Chargers are a good team. And both their fans should be in attendance.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This won't be close because they don't have the defense to keep the game close/winnable for them. Especially up front against the Rams OL right now.

They got into a shootout with KC, but they have no defense themselves right now.

And they beat maybe the worst team outside of AZ which is the Bills.

They will test the defense because of Rivers who can still play but they will fall well short.

This looks like a 30-20 type of game to me. And the Rams could score a little more. I don't think McVay has unpacked his entire playbook yet, not even close actually.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I don't know what to think about the Chargers. One week they look unstoppable and the next they look like a 2nd-3rd tier team. From what I saw (against the Bills) is their Oline isn't good, Rivers was hassled all day and they couldn't move the ball in the second half. They tried to give that game away to the Bills but the Bills are so bad they didn't know what to do with it. So it's hard to say what we have in the Chargers. They are an older team with a good QB.

Personally I think they give us a good game until half time and then we take over. Not just because we make great halftime adjustments but because we are the better team all around and that's what better teams are supposed to do. This game will be important to us because i don't want to face the vikings with a 2-1 record and possibly go 2-2 a quarter of the way thru the season. And with those Thursday night games being so lopsided who knows what will happen in that game.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waiting for PT to post "What Charger fans are saying". All 15 of them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the scoreless streak continues into the 3rd quarter, and the Rams totally own the Carson boys. Chargers are good for an AFC team, but we know aside from a team or two, the conference is second tier to the NFC

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Good test for our LB's in defending Gordon and their ground game... Also, I expect to see Donald have a big game. Last year it took him a few weeks to get it going and while he has been good thus far, expect a jump this week in his play.

RamsFan47

Rookie
Following McVays logic with regards to his use of the Preseason, this game is our dress rehearsal. Expect Sean and Wade to crack open the playbook;)

#LOCKANGELES

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
upload_2018-9-18_15-33-13.png

This game is Live for us lot over here on Sky.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think the scoreless streak continues into the 3rd quarter, and the Rams totally own the Carson boys. Chargers are good for an AFC team, but we know aside from a team or two, the conference is second tier to the NFC

I agree LoyalRam the NFC is stacked, there are 5 teams that could get to the SB and in the AFC it looks like the Patriots and Jags.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-steelers-bengals-beat-panthers-to-go-to-3-0/

L.A. Chargers at L.A. Rams
The Chargers may be one of the best 1-1 teams in the league but the Rams are the NFL's best team and it may not even be close. Chargers rookie first-rounder Derwin James has been been a revelation (two sacks, three passes defended) but the team is still without Joey Bosa and that's a problem when you're facing Jared Goff, Todd Gurley, Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp. There's also that defense, which is allowing 6.5 points per game -- and there's still room for improvement.

Pick: Rams 31, Chargers 27

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watched the first half of the Chiefs game - a couple of the plays that the announcers raved about for the Chargers' offense would have been routine stops or even interceptions for the Rams' secondary.

They have talent but they haven't faced anything like the Rams' defense.