Baltimore Ravens

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Yeah - the worst thing I think I ever saw on a football field from a Fans standpoint.The Ref throwing a flag at a player & partly blinding him might have beat it out.

Case Keenum taking that snap will confused was a JOKE by all involved.

REFS as well. Reggie Scott for not having the BALLS to over right JEFF FISHER. I don’t know how he was allowed to get under center. Can’t believe he knew who was the center?

I guess I’m over reacting because he fumbled the ball.Greg the leg missing yet another FG. Matt Gay has been outstanding & Zurline was an excellent Ram.
I don't blame Greg missing that 50+ FG from that side of the field.

It was almost impossible due to the wind from that direction.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
It all depends on how cold it is that day.
I hear you, I'm coming from NC, already decided so if its freezing ill be cold, whatever. Can always bundle up. Hopefully Jackson doesnt play but I think we can bottle him up if we do...

Tano

Legend
I hear you, I'm coming from NC, already decided so if its freezing ill be cold, whatever. Can always bundle up. Hopefully Jackson doesnt play but I think we can bottle him up if we do...
I really hate the cold. If it is lower than 50 degrees that day, I am not going.

I have year end closing work starting the next day and it will be rough if I go too since the game is starting at 4:30 PM EST

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't blame Greg missing that 50+ FG from that side of the field.

It was almost impossible due to the wind from that direction.

Your right,but Case Keenum’s fumble was bad.That was The Rams last play of the game at 13-13 at Ravens 46.
Tucker missed one as well earlier,but hit the game winner.

Just watching Da Bears with Ogletree & Quinn.The Rams had so much talent. Just seeing Case getting up
to the line of scrimmage was bad.I though he was going to fall down.

Rewatched & was not as bad as I thought. Just makes me more mad The Rams didn’t win 8 games.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Greg Robinson? I mean I liked Sammy Watkins as a Ram.I always look back at what I would have done back in the day.I’m a RB lover when it comes to the draft.
That said Vikings traded up & it was The Best WR imo(as a Ram Fan) in NFL history.Brandon Cooks,Obj,Mike Evans,Benjamin,Allen Robinson,Jordan Matthews.Marquis Lee,Davante Adams,Martivis Bryant

Of course AD99 at 13 seems like a lucky number.

Still add OT’s Matthews Lewan,in the draft. Wanted to trade back for a 1st. Rd the next year. Those other 2 OT’s were worth waiting for to draft.

Gurley at 10 turned out good,but way to early the season before imo.

Last edited:

RAMBUSH

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm definitely. Going. I will check where we sitting. Me and the grandsons will be sporting some lovely ram hats for sure

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just bought 4 tickets right behind the Rams beach around the 35 yard line. Looks like the weather will be pretty decent.

Rams77

Starter
Yeah - the worst thing I think I ever saw on a football field from a Fans standpoint.The Ref throwing a flag at a player & partly blinding him might have beat it out.

Case Keenum taking that snap will confused was a JOKE by all involved.

REFS as well. Reggie Scott for not having the BALLS to over right JEFF FISHER. I don’t know how he was allowed to get under center. Can’t believe he knew who was the center?

I guess I’m over reacting because he fumbled the ball.Greg the leg missing yet another FG. Matt Gay has been outstanding & Zurline was an excellent Ram.
huh

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm not 100% sure but I think the last time the Rams beat the Ravens, we had Kurt Warner at QB. That's a long time ago.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been in the area for decades and am only about an hour away. I kicked around the idea of going to this game all season, but the visitors sideline in Baltimore is pretty crap for view. Especially if you pay for "good" seats. That said, any chance to pop into the Maryland Guinness Brewery before a game is worth a trip.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last time the Rams were in Baltimore, my grandson met his favorite Ram player. A little over 3 years later he’s leading the NFL in receiving. Class act

Attachments

• B731117F-251D-4884-B2A7-987942C88D2C.jpeg
    B731117F-251D-4884-B2A7-987942C88D2C.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 40

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought ?
I do know this though Sean Mcvay & almost all coaches would have taken Case Keenum out.Reggie Scott allowed it as well,which shows me what a control standpoint.Under Sean Mcvay again he would have made sure to have had the game stopped. The Referees as well.

I use to get certified every season in all kinds of HS sports.It is the referees responsibility to take a player out of the game. The thing that pissed me off the most was the loss to Baltimore because of it.Then knowing how bad it was that the NFL didn’t do anything about it. I’m sure Case threw up after(during) the game.
Jared Goff the next season got taken out of the game by the Refs against the Hags.Trying to go back in memory & I came up with another Baltimore game.Case Keenum was a backup QB who starter(came in ?) to beat The Rams.I think that was why Les Snead signed him ?
The blow out loss in 2019. Then a win in 1999 was the biggest victory as a Ram Fan I recall waiting months for the win. BKW. Still kept the play.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I was there as well.
I remember it being windy af, AD breaking Forsetts arm and Case getting knocked the fuck out. One of the O linemen picked him up and he was a ragdoll. I can't believe fisher sent him back in. That was borderline criminal.

Last edited:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
CK is in the house

Attachments

• ED54CD23-A597-4CDA-A00D-0F368C6735D1.jpeg
    ED54CD23-A597-4CDA-A00D-0F368C6735D1.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 42

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last time the Rams were in Baltimore, my grandson met his favorite Ram player. A little over 3 years later he’s leading the NFL in receiving. Class act
Was this the preseason game? Or the terrible blowout? I was probably 2 rows behind you if it was the preseason