Badassedness: 16 Reasons Why The '16 RAMS Are So Damn Cool

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Does your place have a "NON RAMS FANS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK" sign ??? Or just "WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY OTHER THAN RAMS FANS" ???
As you know, I am up here in shecock land a little north of you so as much as I would like to, that might be business suicide. I am looking forward to rubbing their noses in it when we take the division this year. I had a great time doing it after both wins last season. Doing that and then winning the division would be SO worth having them in to my place so I can roast their asses.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
As you know, I am up here in shecock land a little north of you so as much as I would like to, that might be business suicide. I am looking forward to rubbing their noses in it when we take the division this year. I had a great time doing it after both wins last season. Doing that and then winning the division would be SO worth having them in to my place so I can roast their asses.

Sure would be cool to see the looks on their faces if you told them: No it isn't a joke !!! You must get a fair number of customers crossing the border for the tax-free shopping...One of my sisters lives in Sequim...She heads to the Portland area when she happens to be in southern Washington...I'll make it a point to stop in sample some of your stuff. when I venture north.....Sounds like real fun...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sure would be cool to see the looks on their faces if you told them: No it isn't a joke !!! You must get a fair number of customers crossing the border for the tax-free shopping...One of my sisters lives in Sequim...She heads to the Portland area when she happens to be in southern Washington...I'll make it a point to stop in sample some of your stuff. when I venture north.....Sounds like real fun...
I'm in the central part of the Oregon coast so we don't get a lot of border jumping tax evaders. Next time you are heading to the Newport area, stop in and see us.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm in the central part of the Oregon coast so we don't get a lot of border jumping tax evaders. Next time you are heading to the Newport area, stop in and see us.

I absolutely will make a point of it...I thought you were a little further north for some reason...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:oops: :hiding:
......Oops?

I guess I might have been just a little too optimistic...

Oh well, on to the next one!!! :popcorn:

17 Reasons the '17 RAMS Will Win Games...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:oops: :hiding:
......Oops?

I guess I might have been just a little too optimistic...

Oh well, on to the next one!!! :popcorn:

17 Reasons the '17 RAMS Will Win Games...
Was going to say ... on a scale of 1- dunce hows you feeling right now brother

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Was going to say ... on a scale of 1- dunce hows you feeling right now brother

about a dunce - dunce and a half...