Bad night for the state of Oklahoma

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Yeah.... I went to sleep depressed last night. :boohoo:

Disappointed in Harden. He apparently prefers the almighty dollar to rings.

So ready for Landry Jones to leave OU. Hopefully someone in our division decides to waste a 1st or 2nd day pick on him.

I need a Rams win to salvage the weekend.

superfan24

Starter
Sorry guys, but I went to bed last night with a huge smile on my face :bign: 8-0 baby!!!!!!!!
Don't like the harden trade though for the thunder.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
OU needs to recruit better players for its D. Mike Stoops isn't gonna magially turn these guys into Alabama's D.

As for Harden, I get the reaction b/c of his style (fear the bear...Metapod used "Harden") but Harden was just...OK. For the 3rd overall pick it's kinda disappointing. He was a bench player...a really good one, but a bench player. Honestly don't think this is gonna break the Thunder.

superfan24

Starter
What do you guys think of Kenny Stills #14? Seemed like a huge douche.
I had some relatives at the game and they said for the most part OU fans treated them well.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
superfan24 said:
I had some relatives at the game and they said for the most part OU fans treated them well.

Stills is good. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Good at everything(Speed, Hands, Quickness, Routes, Size etc), but not really exceptional at anything. I dont think he's a douche. Maybe its because Im an OU fan, but I like his persona. He's a Cali-Kid in the heartland.

Angry Ram said:
OU needs to recruit better players for its D. Mike Stoops isn't gonna magially turn these guys into Alabama's D.

As for Harden, I get the reaction b/c of his style (fear the bear...Metapod used "Harden") but Harden was just...OK. For the 3rd overall pick it's kinda disappointing. He was a bench player...a really good one, but a bench player. Honestly don't think this is gonna break the Thunder.

Gotta disagree with you on Harden. He was a bench player because that's what he wanted and what gave the Thunder the biggest advantage. He played more minutes than anyone not named KD or Westbrook. Longterm its a good trade for the Thunder, but short term it'll hurt there title chances.

Im stoked about Mike Stoops back at the helm too. He needs some pass rushers tho. I cant remember the last time OU didnt have a plus pass rusher.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
superfan24 said:

Stills is good. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Good at everything(Speed, Hands, Quickness, Routes, Size etc), but not really exceptional at anything. I dont think he's a douche. Maybe its because Im an OU fan, but I like his persona. He's a Cali-Kid in the heartland.

Angry Ram said:

Gotta disagree with you on Harden. He was a bench player because that's what he wanted and what gave the Thunder the biggest advantage. He played more minutes than anyone not named KD or Westbrook. Longterm its a good trade for the Thunder, but short term it'll hurt there title chances.

Im stoked about Mike Stoops back at the helm too. He needs some pass rushers tho. I cant remember the last time OU didnt have a plus pass rusher.

And the guy is only 23 years old. Thats why I dont care for the folks bringing up his performance in the Finals saying thats a big factor in them letting him go. He missed a lot of open shots and it lead to him losing confidence as the finals progressed. Hes gonna be fine.

This is just another storyline going into what should an awesome season for the NBA.