AZ ,why no talk about their dilemma ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
All the talk has been about the Rams bringing back Bradford because of injury, and how the Cards made the playoffs with backup QB's
Our backups were 7-9
Theirs were what 5-5?
Their starter was 5-1 iirc and is coming off a second ACL
Lost their DC.

JMO but they got issues

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
A well coached team that doesn't beat themselves. We need to play complete games before we consistently compete in the West.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
All the talk has been about the Rams bringing back Bradford because of injury, and how the Cards made the playoffs with backup QB's
Our backups were 7-9
Theirs were what 5-5?
Lost their DC.

JMO but they got issues

Well it just got worse for the Cardinals. I was named their GM in the ROD mock draft and I fired Bruce Arians because he is a dick. So they don't have a head coach now.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Before the season started I predicted that our Defense would kill Palmer... it doesn't matter who they have playing QB,,, because we will sacrifice them.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Our backups were 7-9
Theirs were what 5-5?
Lost their DC.

JMO but they got issues

I think they are being overshadowed by the SF implosion. The off-season isn't done yet, but it has been a very interesting one so far.

I also think the feeling is that by promoting from within the Cards should have continuity in defense even witht he loss ....we will see if that is true.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think they are being overshadowed by the SF implosion. The off-season isn't done yet, but it has been a very interesting one so far.

I also think the feeling is that by promoting from within the Cards should have continuity in defense even witht he loss ....we will see if that is true.

I thought they hired Dick Lebeau as the DC.

ram007

Starter
Before the season started I predicted that our Defense would kill Palmer... it doesn't matter who they have playing QB,,, because we will sacrifice them.

What goes around comes around. I wish there is battle between healthy Palmer and Foles and let it begin.

DVontel

Rookie
I honestly don't think they'll fall off much at all unless Palmer gets injured again.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought their 10-6 was a fluke and they came back with 11-5. So I'm gonna wait and see on this one.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams back ups were 6-10, not 7-9 and Palmer was 6-0 not 5-1 but that's just semantics.
I could totally see where you roll the dice on Palmer, its a totally different scenario than Sam. With Bradford, he hasnt played back to back seasons since High School where Palmer was a bit of an iron horse, only missing a handful of starts between his knee injuries.
And of course, unlike the Rams they did bolster the o-line in FA so far

jap

Legend
Their dilemma is that they have to play the Rams twice next year after their coach opened up his pie-hole and allowed pure manure to fall out. He will learn dearly to stop giving the Horns locker room fodder!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
AZ won a LOT of really close games by having things bounce their way last season. They won't do so well this year, I don't think. And there is the big question of Palmer coming back after his knee injury.