Australian Rules Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife has been trying to plan a post-pandemic trip to Australia (whenever that is...) and I keep insisting that we align it with the Cats' schedule. There's no way I fly across the Pacific and don't get at least one game in Kardinia Park.

… everytime I’ve been down to the cattery Hawthorn have had an upset win !

Not a big fan of the Cats … but if you’ve chosen your team you have chosen your team. I recommend watching a game at the MCG though … great atmosphere , we always play Geelong on Easter Monday at the MCG and it is always a brilliant spectacle.

… going to see us play the Saints at the MCG today.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

Not a big fan of the Cats … but if you’ve chosen your team you have chosen your team. I recommend watching a game at the MCG though … great atmosphere , we always play Geelong on Easter Monday at the MCG and it is always a brilliant spectacle.

I didn't even watch the Hawks-Cats game live, which is sad because it was on at 10:30 at night, about the best we can get on the West coast of the U.S. Are there AFL fantasy leagues similar to what we have for the NFL, where you draft whole teams for an entire season? I've seen weekly salary-style leagues, where everyone drafts whatever team they want, as long as they can afford it, but I think season long leagues would be way more interesting.

TK42-RAM

I didn't even watch the Hawks-Cats game live, which is sad because it was on at 10:30 at night, about the best we can get on the West coast of the U.S. Are there AFL fantasy leagues similar to what we have for the NFL, where you draft whole teams for an entire season? I've seen weekly salary-style leagues, where everyone drafts whatever team they want, as long as they can afford it, but I think season long leagues would be way more interesting.

I played this about ten years ago with a few mates - I'm not a big Fantasy player - but you selected a team at the beginning of the year and had a limited amount of players you could import in.

TK42-RAM

Shame you couldn't see the game -- if you get a chance to watch the highlights do it - even though the Cats lost, it was a great contest.

:thumbsup1:

TK42-RAM

Looking through the Australian Football Record Magazine from the weekend ….

3BAC44C6-F28B-4B3E-AEAD-0A5CB0E02CAA.jpeg

Respect. :fistbump1::sunglasses:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

It's Ok to laugh at me. I just realized us Americans can watch full AFL games 18-24 hrs after completion. I have been alternating between sketchy live broadcasts and 5 minute highlights for years.

Being able to watch the last 11 Cats' games in their entirety has been awesome. I don't know if this is the Cats' year, but it has been fun to watch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it on any networks in the US regularly? I'd watch the hell out of it but not likely to stream on the site I use for non televised stuff

TK42-RAM

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Bailey Smith out for next season with an ACL - Bulldogs will miss his running and kicking

TK42-RAM

Bailey Smith out for next season with an ACL - Bulldogs will miss his running and kicking

Terrible news. Hate to see anyone suffer a long term injury. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Or ‘Lashie’ Neale!! LOL Not sure who the MC was who came up with that pronunciation.

Hope his stink doesn’t rub off on those 2 GOAT’s