Audio link to Fisher interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Found a link to Jeff Fisher’s recent interview, so judge for yourself. (Didn’t see if anyone posted this already).Most relevant Rams segment is from the 23 min mark to the 27 min mark.
https://audioboom.com/posts/6566443-jeff-fisher-with-the-midday180

My take: good guy, flawed coach. Yes, helped replenish roster. Yes, had some bad luck with Bradford tearing ACL two years in a row. Yes, relocation is tough.

But I agree with the general consensus that what is glaring is what Fisher DIDN’T say. No accountability, no acknowledgment of the complete disaster on offense.

Edit: I don’t see any thread on this, so apologies if there was one and I missed it

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Found a link to Jeff Fisher’s recent interview, so judge for yourself. (Didn’t see if anyone posted this already).Most relevant Rams segment is from the 23 min mark to the 27 min mark.
https://audioboom.com/posts/6566443-jeff-fisher-with-the-midday180

My take: good guy, flawed coach. Yes, helped replenish roster. Yes, had some bad luck with Bradford tearing ACL two years in a row. Yes, relocation is tough.

But I agree with the general consensus that what is glaring is what Fisher DIDN’T say. No accountability, no acknowledgment of the complete disaster on offense.

Edit: I don’t see any thread on this, so apologies if there was one and I missed it
As some others have stated, Fisher’s contribution to this current team are somewhere in the middle. He did put some talented players on this roster, but he didn’t coach them up that well, especially on offense. The culture he built was toxic, compared to McVay which is the complete opposite. I respect Fisher, but he is only capable of getting a team so far. I think bringing him in to coach for two to three years, building up the roster, and then moving on to another coach may be the way to go with him. I also think he would be a good Defensive coordinator, not that I think he would ever go for that.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
His window closed after the two Bradford torn ACLs and then Schottenhiemer left.

No decent OC candidate was going to come here in year 4 or 5 when many were expecting Fisher to eventually get fired. Remember, the OC job was open for some time before they hgave it to Cignetti, then that defaulted to Boras.