Attendance prediction for Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Fixed

Again....obviously some type of favoritism going on....the rash of drops in Washington....shows this. Easily better than Pryor at the moment.

And, I like Pryor.

They should give Quick some more targets. It may have taken him a little longer to learn the offense. They don't have much to lose at this point.

Edit: Oh attendance--how about 59,000 out of 65,000. Looks like partly cloudy 73 degrees. on game day.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA0638:1:US

Last edited:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Venue is okay for a night game, but it's absolutely terrible for a day game. Basically an oven with no shade.
It can be freakin' hot some days. My seats are on the sunny side (visitor) so we've been roasted a few times. I had to get my GF out of there before halftime of the Seakawks game because she was getting heat stroke symptoms. Got her chilled down and ok but missed a chunk of the third.

The new stadium may have a lot of local venues like Ballast Point Brewery,
There's a Ballast Point concession close to my seats now!:yess::yay:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I look at going to "Live Games" like going to Disneyland, Looking at it on TV is nothing like seeing it in person regardless the price! And then add in 70000 screaming happy Rams Fans!!

fearsomefour

Legend
It can be freakin' hot some days. My seats are on the sunny side (visitor) so we've been roasted a few times. I had to get my GF out of there before halftime of the Seakawks game because she was getting heat stroke symptoms. Got her chilled down and ok but missed a chunk of the third.

There's a Ballast Point concession close to my seats now!:yess::yay:
Love me some Ballast Point.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Love me some Ballast Point.
Other than the sun exposure, I like my seats. There are restrooms essentially at the end of the tunnel and an 805 stand right next to that. One stop shopping! The Ballast Point taps are a hop skip and a jump (like three sections) away.

IMG_20170311_145106_zpsslosem5p.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I bought my seats in the shade due to the summer heat, They offered to lower me 13 rows and we passed.
I believe that 65000 is the cap so even a sellout leave between 3 - 4 seats unsold out of 10

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Vinny tweeted the stadium was capped 65k-70k. But I think this one, with the Texans fans still cryin in their beers over the loss of their rookie QB, will be below that.

It's gonna be interesting because the Rams haven't been home in LA for so long, what with the "home" London game and road trip, that we might actually see the interest that has grown in the city all at once in the stands for this game. So I'm hopeful the fans come out and rock that joint with a sold-out 70k.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
103k.
Standing room only with people standing in the aisles, sitting in people's laps and the fire marshal sweating bullets.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
My opinion?
I wish I could be optimistic, but likely once again there won't be a sell out crowd. :(
The team deserves an actual home field advantage atmosphere but probably won't get one this year.
If I didn't live in Washington I'd go to games more often.