Attendance prediction for Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I know all of you die-hards who are on this site will show up (while I'm basking in zero degree Montana weather this morning) but how many others will be at the Coliseum on Sunday? I totally understand why fringe Rams fans haven't supported the team in the last ten years but now that we have one of the most exciting teams in the NFL, it would be nice to see us gain some sort of home field advantage. I'm hoping that as the season progresses and we continue to win, the attendance will rise accordingly. I'm hoping for 73,000 screaming Ram fans there this weekend. Wish I was there. What are your predictions?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not sure what the Rams consider a sellout. Due to problems last season with concessions running out and restroom lines being long, they set ticket sales at 65,000. That may have changed to 75,000. Maybe a ROD member has a take on it.

I'm betting since the Rams haven't played a game in LA in a month and have won their away games and are coming home in sole possession of 1st place, not to mention they have been scoring a bunch of points, they will have a good crowd.

tiger1971

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tiger
Looking for the LA fans to get onboard the bandwagon this week, looking for 70,000.

If I remember correctly The Rams restricted attendance to 73,000 this season due to last seasons issues with larger crowds and sightlines. They did however say they would increase that capacity for games if there was a high demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If Watson was here, maybe 80K

I see around 64,000.....actual, not ticket sales.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh don't care, attendance at my house for a view from the couch remains constant!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am thinking 75-80k. I am also curious to how much coverage space we will get on 506 Sports this week!

socalrams90

Starter
Still a lot of tickets available on ticketmaster (face value). Honestly they're a little overpriced for single games after the inflated price plus fees. I gave my seats away to a new fan.

Hopefully we get more season ticket holders as a result next year.

socalrams90

Starter
I say 60k. Mostly because that venue is straight up awful.
This can't be stated enough. I know rams will not lower prices next year but with as bad as the coliseum is they should've taken advantage of the giant stadium and do what the dodgers do price wise by offering affordable tickets at all price levels and build the fan base.

If it wasn't for me living by the metro I'm not sure i would go to as many games as I have or even purchased season tickets for that matter.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Not sure what the Rams consider a sellout. Due to problems last season with concessions running out and restroom lines being long, they set ticket sales at 65,000. That may have changed to 75,000. Maybe a ROD member has a take on it.

I'm betting since the Rams haven't played a game in LA in a month and have won their away games and are coming home in sole possession of 1st place, not to mention they have been scoring a bunch of points, they will have a good crowd.

I know all of you die-hards who are on this site will show up (while I'm basking in zero degree Montana weather this morning) but how many others will be at the Coliseum on Sunday? I totally understand why fringe Rams fans haven't supported the team in the last ten years but now that we have one of the most exciting teams in the NFL, it would be nice to see us gain some sort of home field advantage. I'm hoping that as the season progresses and we continue to win, the attendance will rise accordingly. I'm hoping for 73,000 screaming Ram fans there this weekend. Wish I was there. What are your predictions?

Looking for the LA fans to get onboard the bandwagon this week, looking for 70,000.

If I remember correctly The Rams restricted attendance to 73,000 this season due to last seasons issues with larger crowds and sightlines. They did however say they would increase that capacity for games if there was a high demand.
I'm not sure how many will show up, But the Team sure has earned a Sell-Out-Crowd!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Didn't you misspell Brian Quick's name?:rockon:
You must want me to make a Quick thread...with his late game gif catch....
adjustment and all...look over one shoulder, then picks it up....
what, you didn't wanna see it? Stop lying!!!!!:yess::mustache:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
This can't be stated enough. I know rams will not lower prices next year but with as bad as the coliseum is they should've taken advantage of the giant stadium and do what the dodgers do price wise by offering affordable tickets at all price levels and build the fan base.

If it wasn't for me living by the metro I'm not sure i would go to as many games as I have or even purchased season tickets for that matter.

Yeah it took me something like 4 hours to get back to Orange county. I love going to games but it shouldn't take 4 hours to travel less than 30 miles.

I agree with them making prices affordable, but if you think the prices for this stadium are bad. Wait until they open the new stadium it's going to make this look like buying a happy meal at McDonald's. Not sure how that's going to play out long term.

I will say there's no better seat than my couch on Sundays. I can drink and eat whatever I want for 1/100th of the price of admission when it's all said and done.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You must want me to make a Quick thread...with his late game gif catch....
adjustment and all...look over one shoulder, then picks it up....
what, you didn't wanna see it? Stop lying!!!!!:yess::mustache:

I'm just glad he was finally active and on the field. Baby steps! Give him 5 more years he may actually become a reliable receiver.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'll be driving down from San Jose Friday night! Can't wait for kickoff on Sunday!!:yess:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Give him 5 more years targets a game he may actually become a reliable superstar receiver.
Fixed

Again....obviously some type of favoritism going on....the rash of drops in Washington....shows this. Easily better than Pryor at the moment.

And, I like Pryor.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fixed

Again....obviously some type of favoritism going on....the rash of drops in Washington....shows this. Easily better than Pryor at the moment.

And, I like Pryor.
There's something to brag about, being better than the biggest free agency bust of the year. Quickie has been targeted 4 times in the 5 games he's been active. I know your man crush is hard to control but one game where he caught 3 passes doesn't change the narrative on him.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Venue is okay for a night game, but it's absolutely terrible for a day game. Basically an oven with no shade.

Attendance will be better with the new stadium even with higher prices in my opinion. Same as Staples Center, the venue is great and the surrounding area offers a lot of things to do, and therefore people are more willing to go to a game even if the product on the ice (or court) is sub-par.

Kings missed the playoffs, fired their coach and GM last year and still haven't broken their sellout streak going back to 2011. Venue's matter more than people think, at least in LA they do.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Venue's matter more than people think, at least in LA they do

I agree. The new stadium may have a lot of local venues like Ballast Point Brewery, Golden Road, and whatever else they can get. Those types of places attract people.