As Rams Fans, what do we do on draft night?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Lombardi Trophy.jpg

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
On my second beer already. Pure entertainment.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Go bowling.

Draft hype and the media garbage around it are way over blown.

And, who is dressing those guys??? Worse than an ugly sweater party.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Depends.

If you are a Rams' fan, maybe you enjoy a nice evening with family and friends, or just relax.

If you are a football fan, enjoy the roster maneuvering that makes the NFL-off-season so much fun.
Nine trades AFTER the 10th pick was completed. Big deals, small deals, questionable moves, terrific moves ... ALL a matter-of-opinion.

If you were a Rams' fan, and it was during the twelve years before Sean McVay became the Head Coach,
it was a Huge and stressful night because you probably had been focused on the April draft since around Thanksgiving when you realized the Rams were just playing-out the rest of another disappointing season; and you were thinking about and hoping for a successful draft that was five months away from happening.

Last edited:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Go bowling.

Draft hype and the media garbage around it are way over blown.

And, who is dressing those guys??? Worse than an ugly sweater party.
I was actually doing that last night. They had the draft on the screens above the lanes too. Saw every pick and didn't have to listen to the nonsense they spill between.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm gonna skip most of the festivities tonight because I figure a trade down is very likely. If the Rams move down from that late third rounder then they get another fifth rounder which has to be the plan. The next pick doesn't look as appetizing for that so seems like a move down is gonna happen.

My hope of course is we get a player there that initiates the pool party but either way I have the lawn mowed and yard work cleared for a full Saturday of draft goodness.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A Friday night? I will no doubt be doing something that does not include listening to a bunch of mouth breathers acting like they know all the teams' needs.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Now a fan of a successful team.... draft weekend is so far, as boring as anything I could imagine.

If that is the price of success - then bring it on!!!!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
A Friday night? I will no doubt be doing something that does not include listening to a bunch of mouth breathers acting like they know all the teams' needs.
You didn't enjoy the commentary of Michael Buble and Ice Cube last night!

You're not watching tonight!!

You may miss-out on Wayne Newton or Carrot-Top!!!