Around the NFL: Jaguars Release New Stadium Renderings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks better than the Titans soon to be box stadium.
Not sure what the finished product will look like, I think theirs looks unique.

s249nkvazbtmvenvfba5.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

s249nkvazbtmvenvfba5.jpg
I just see a shoe box with cool stuff on the side. It'll probably be a great stadium to catch a game at but I see a shoe box. :)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

s249nkvazbtmvenvfba5.jpg
I think it's a cool deviation from the norm. If you're going to spend a bajillion bucks on a stadium why not beef out the sides and provide those exterior sitting areas for pre-game and halftime. Looks way better than the vagina they're building in Jax for example. :laugh3:

brucebruce

Rookie
Just another gigantic corporate sponsored billboard with seats in it
i might be old because the ads blaring through the sound system and thrown up on every sofi screen keeps me away from going to any more rams games. i'll just invest in the highest-end tv on the market and avoid the parking nightmare. just confirmed...i'm old and autistic.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I think it's a cool deviation from the norm. If you're going to spend a bajillion bucks on a stadium why not beef out the sides and provide those exterior sitting areas for pre-game and halftime. Looks way better than the vagina they're building in Jax for example. :laugh3:
Totally agree - I think it's badass!
Favorite stadium personally is US Bank in minny.
SOFI is second.

(Don't hate me)

Last edited:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Totally agree - I think it's badass!
Favorite stadium personally is US Bank in minny.
SOFI is second.

(Don't hate me)
I have not yet been to SoFi, but US Bank is awesome. Visited a friend in MN and he scored pretty good seats to the Rams game there in 2017. Had a blast even tho the Rams lost. Even the food was amazing. I had a Chicago dog and it was fuggin deeeelish. Wife got a Bloody Mary and that thing was loaded and she got to keep the glass.

Very cool atmosphere and lots of natural light. Hence why it has been voted #1 in the stadium polls the last few years running. Even the Viqueen fans were great to us.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have not yet been to SoFi, but US Bank is awesome. Visited a friend in MN and he scored pretty good seats to the Rams game there in 2017. Had a blast even tho the Rams lost. Even the food was amazing. I had a Chicago dog and it was fuggin deeeelish. Wife got a Bloody Mary and that thing was loaded and she got to keep the glass.

Very cool atmosphere and lots of natural light. Hence why it has been voted #1 in the stadium polls the last few years running. Even the Viqueen fans were great to us.
Yeah Vikings fans do seem pretty cool for the most part. Also that Skol chant they do is a nice way to fire the fans up. You can tell it's a hell of a nice stadium.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Florida members, is this really going to happen?

This is a renovation to the existing stadium. I missed that detail (renovation) despite it being mentioned in this thread - or I’ve simply forgot it.

This video… it sure looks like SoFi….For 4 billion less?

View: https://youtu.be/h556-OxMSwA?si=PrJC4q6N63KI6eM5

I have my doubts. Jax still hasn't built a new cruise port that would allow many ship to operate out of there so they still just have one Carnival ship calling it home. The Landing which was pretty cool and some of you have been there has been closed down due to too much crime. They have a nice layout where the stadium is now to expand and build such a place but I bet the cost of attending would go WAY UP. So I'm not sold on these dreams quite yet.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
where's da parking lot??
On the river across the street and a couple blocks down the road where the Vystar Arena and baseball field is located. What you see in that picture of the stadium looks like it'll be a premium tailgate area, probably reserved for season ticket holders.