Around the League - Looking ahead to Wild Card Weekend

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is the “wild card” the Seahawks need. A sloppy game.

REPORT: Bad Weather Being Forecasted For Seahawks at 49’ers​

The NFL has had to deal with some unprecedented circumstances ahead of the playoffs yet managed to come up with a working solution. It appears the worries aren’t quite over as the Wild Card fixture between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks set for this Saturday could be seriously affected by inclement weather.

The highly-anticipated matchup is set for 4:30 PM ET on FOX.

The forecast for Saturday in Santa Clara suggests heavy rainfall and strong gusts. According to AccuWeather, there’s a 98 percent chance of rain during the game, while winds could reach a max speed of 37 km/h.

Screenshot-2023-01-12-1.15.04-PM.png

Another forecast predicts 0.8 inches of rain for said area but things could change by the time Saturday rolls around – that is the hope. Should that not be the case, the teams will have to focus on their running offense.

The Niners will have the advantage there as they logged 2,360 rushing yards in the regular season, with Christian McCaffery doing the heavy lifting on that front. The Seahawks only registered 1,321 yards over the course of the campaign.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Will be interesting if the seacocks get up by 2 TD’s and Purdy has to throw the ball to win!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I want Seattle over SF and Cowboys over TB (Tom Brady)

Then I want everyone else to lose except Buffalo (as you know - wife's team)
I want Seattle over SF and Cowboys over TB (Tom Brady)

Then I want everyone else to lose except Buffalo (as you know - wife's team)
Buffalo is my wife’s team too.