Arm chair GM 1st Rd Mock Draft-Pick #7 Tampa Bay Bucs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick #7

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Recap:
#1) Houston Texans-Blake Bortles 57%
#2) St Louis Rams-Greg Robinson 41%
#3) Jacksonville Jaguars-Jadeveon Clowney 38%
#4) Cleveland Browns-Teddy Bridgewater 46%
#5) Oakland Raiders-Jake Matthews 35%
#6) Atlanta Falcons-Kalil Mack 82%

Ok ROD's, the T.B. Buccaneers are on the clock. No trades. YOU are the GM. Who do you draft?
th

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bucs brought in QB Josh McCown to start IMO. Stop gap. I'd consider Lewan i suppose,but I'm drafting Sammy Watkins here.

iced

Bucs brought in QB Josh McCown to start IMO. Stop gap. I'd consider Lewan i suppose,but I'm drafting Sammy Watkins here.

I don't think Watkins gets past both browns and raiders, but with all the QB's on the board, I think they go QB.

I know the Tampa area would be screaming for a QB here - could see this being Johnny's spot.

or pass rush

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't think Watkins gets past both browns and raiders, but with all the QB's on the board, I think they go QB.

I know the Tampa area would be screaming for a QB here - could see this being Johnny's spot.

Or Tackle
That's nobody's fault but us as GM's ;)
I think you're right btw.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I took Manziel so that when we pick at 13 they don't take anyone I want, Is that wrong ?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Watkins. With Vincent Jackson turning the big 3-0 and Mike Williams being inconsistent and a headache off the field and in the locker room, the Bucs could definitely use a secondary receiver. They need someone who can compliment Jackson's height and catching radius with a burner who can catch the ball.

I also considered Eric Ebron and Aaron Donald at that spot, but in the end, BPA won out. So, with the seventh overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, I select Sammy Watkins out of Clemson.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Watkins is the BPA, but they need a QB as much as my fiancé thinks she needs new shoes. They would have to go Manziel here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I picked Watkins. But hope he slides to 13.... Lol.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Watkins is the BPA, but they need a QB as much as my fiancé thinks she needs new shoes. They would have to go Manziel here.
"They" have no say in the matter...you're the GM. (y)

xander47

Rookie
No way Lovie Smith takes Manziel. And with the draft so deep in receivers I'd think he goes for the playmaker on defense or OT. Donald or Barr or Lewan. I like Donald so I took him

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Qb to tampa.
I think the Raiders need o line help more than anyone. Btw.
What good is a qb if he's on a stretcher.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I had to think on Lewan a bit but Watkins is the best guy on that board. They could use OL but Watkins would just be a steal this far back. I don't want a QB roller coast team so Manziel is out the window and Josh McCown paired with Mike Glennon can manage (with the help of a beast like Watkins).

SierraRam

Recreational User
The Bucs will storm the podium if Watlkins is still there. I doubt he gets past the Raiders. (or us)

Memphis Ram

Legend
I believe that the Bucs are going to trade down. But, since we can't do that in this mock, I'm going with CJ Mosley as Lovie needs a MLB with more range in his defense. His London Fletcher, Brian Urlacher, Hardy Nickerson.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Qb to tampa.
I think the Raiders need o line help more than anyone. Btw.
What good is a qb if he's on a stretcher.
The Raiders have been very active in FA and have signed O Linemen: Austin Howard, Donald Penn & Kevin Boothe. They have a 2nd year guy too that looks promising. (name escapes me)

BTW: Go Dodgers! Game time from Australia in 5 mins...