Arizona's FA moves step them up or...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
I have a feeling their offense will take a step up, but their defense will take a step back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have no fear of the Cardinals. Iupati is overrated and overpaid. He'll make their OL better in the short term but in the long term, I think it'll be considered a bad deal.

The Cardinals barely beat us last year with our #2 and our #3 QBs starting.

I also don't have fear of the Seahawks. They lost to us once with our #3 QB starting...and again, barely beat us with our backup QB starting.

We can take both those teams if Foles provides competent QB play. I'm not that concerned about our division. We tend to give those teams problems. I'm more concerned about our out of division schedule.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Like Sam I have my doubts Palmer will stay healthy and there is a drop off with Stanton. I know they beat the Rams in the battle of the backups but that has suddenly changed in the Rams favor and losing Bowles could hurt their Defense a little. I am not going to concede the division to any team.

I'm with you brotha, I would never concede to any team especially bc we play our division well. My only concern is if AP is added to that team they will have a legit running game. And all Arizona needs is a mediocre qb with Ariens around.