Are you Ready for some Football tonight? 6 games (finally)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
NFL Redzone is doing a whip around like they do during the regular season. It you don't want to see the Cheaters on your tv all night.
I tried using my Sunday ticket app because we're out of the house but it won't work :mad:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cool T-REX.. I am brushing up on the rookies of the teams playing tonight to see who else is under the spotlight. I root for the new youngsters to do well.. As we all know, each years rookie draft class adds flavor to the NFL and gives us new players to enjoy watching.

Not a good start for Lee, took a bad angle on a big play and missed two tackles around the goal line. Jags offense looks sharp, Ivory looks slimmed down and explosive. Allen Robinson is a beast.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
NFL Redzone is doing a whip around like they do during the regular season. It you don't want to see the Cheaters on your tv all night.

Thanks man! Didn't realize Redzone was up and running!

Psycho_X

Legend
Chris Long was in the Saints backfield all the time he was in there. Looking revitalized if he can stay healthy.