Are the Seahawks ahead of us in the division?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Tr
Kupp has had 1 great season and missed time in 3 others. Love him being a Ram, not convinced he is HOF.

If Stafford gets knocked out who is playing QB? I’ll wait while you try figuring out how they win any games without Stafford. IMO it isn’t happening.
Tre Lance

Torry Holt deserves to get in.Agree then maybe Todd Gurley gets in but he never won a Superbowl.
Right now OTA’s hasn’t even started,so once The Rams have like 53 players on the roster. Then we’ll all have at least a little better idea.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Fuck yeah Seattle is, especially after this draft and they load themselves with talent! If 3 of the top 5 picks is a QB which it’s like 95% the case then they grab wither a premier edge or DT. Not to mention another talent they get, we are so fucked this year.

The question is the Cards… and that is a toss up but probably them to at this point.

TexasRam

Legend
How ironic would it be if we finally beat the Niners in both divisional games but only won 4-5 games total.

It might actually make my year though.:fistbump1:

Malibu

Pro Bowler
With potentially 8 starters on Defense landing on other teams only Rapp and AShawn are the last 2 of the 8 and both are meeting with teams. No STs potentially lost Gay, Orzech, possibly Dixon and Powell that's our entire STs as of now things can change.

Our OL looks the same as last year sure many maybe healthier but Edwards will be gone and Noteboom may not be ready and is he the answer? No backup QBs currently lost Mayfield and we are asking our 2nd best WR to seek a trade but we recouped a TE in the Ramsey deal that has 1 catch for 8 yards in 2 years in the NFL he will strike fear in teams.

My honest analysis as of today is we have a 3rd place schedule and a terrific HC so not sure if we can win 5 games but more than 2 because our defense will be terrible and ST dicey and an OL that will get slaughtered against the better teams DL like SF.

SF and Seattle will be better not AZ will they have a 1st time GM, HC, OC and DC that usually is a prescription for disaster.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How ironic would it be if we finally beat the Niners in both divisional games but only won 4-5 games total.

It might actually make my year though.:fistbump1:

Remember when the whiners lost every game of the season, except the two games against the Rams?

Jeff Fisher coaching at it's best.

oldnotdead

Legend
NFCW QBs

49ers: Trey Lance, Purdy's timeline is murky. The best case is he returns end of September, or early Oct. Then again he might not play at all this coming season. The 6 month diagnosis was the best case. Otherwise, it could be as long as 12-18 months.

Seahawks: Geno Smith is the healthiest QB in the division. Geno has proven himself to be a tier two QB, i.e. success is dependent upon the team around him on both sides of the ball. Let's face it, the Hawks are in that TBD status.

Cardinals: There is no guarantee that Kyler will even play this year, much less when and how well. Gannon is going to install the Eagles RPO system for a QB that is a hell of a lot smaller physically. The last time Kliff ran the RPO, Kyler got beat to hell and refused to play it. Now add in how lazy he is, does Gannon actually believe he will study the playbook? With all that guaranteed money, he has no incentive to even return. Even before his injury, Kyler was in bust status. IMO there is every reason to believe he might retire after the next season starts and take his $81M guaranteed and play video games the rest of his life.

Rams: As long as Stafford is healthy they have the best QB in the division. They have one of the best WRs in the NFL in Kupp. Finally AD will be AD, an offense wrecker.

The case can be made that even with all the roster turnover the Rams still have the most talented roster in the division. People didn't believe me about the OL in 2021 and they turned out to be a top 10 OL. The Rams have the personnel to be another good OL this year. Murchison will benefit from the AD effect as he tries to replace Gaines. Hoecht will probably lose weight and gain speed and quickness and has the athleticism to become a good edge. As an edge, I see his playing weight about 185-190 lbs. That probably gives him low 4.6 speed. Excellent for a 6'4" man in that weight range.

We need to see how the roster looks after the free agency and the draft. But to think the Rams can't compete is IMO wrong.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell no. I mean a lot of people will think so, but Geno is one of those guys that we will probably look back on and wonder how he had the 2022 season he did.

Plus as others have noted, both games came down to the final minute/OT and we played them without Stafford/Kupp both times.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I'm not sure there is a weaker team than the Rams in the conference, much less the division at this point. Seattle appears to have killed the draft last year and they have a ton of draft capital this year. Their only competition in the division this year is in Santa Clara...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm not sure there is a weaker team than the Rams in the conference, much less the division at this point. Seattle appears to have killed the draft last year and they have a ton of draft capital this year. Their only competition in the division this year is in Santa Clara...
I tend to agree that the Seahawks are ahead of the Rams.
But the Seahawks draft last year shows why we can definitely hope. Nail this draft and you're in business.

Last year's draft class still has a ton of question marks.. that could end up being pluses. Durant looks like a solid DB.. I'm not sure you want him starting on the outside all the time.. but the dude makes plays. Kendrick? Slow.. but has some merit. Lake looked interesting.. same with Russ Yeast.
If Daniel Hardy can turn that athleticism into some play on the field, he could contribute. He's just a freak and at least got some on-field experience last year. 33.5 inch arms and ridiculous explosiveness? Let's hope!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

1679244542403.png

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The SEAHAGs really had a good 1st rd. In 2023.

Best CB & a WR who is going to be electric.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Meh. I don’t know that Geno Smith will sustain his success, and their defense ranked 25th overall last year.

If we finished our games against them last year, despite our injuries, we would have tied them in the standings.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The QB differential is still a big deal. If it wasn't for QB I'd say yes they are ahead of us. But as it stands, with us having QB and them having Geno Smith, we're that team who could cobble together the rest of the roster and still put them down.

All it's gonna take is keeping Stafford upright when we play them, and a defense that shuts down Pete's run game. Next 48 is gonna tell us whether those things are likely.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Meh. I don’t know that Geno Smith will sustain his success, and their defense ranked 25th overall last year.

If we finished our games against them last year, despite our injuries, we would have tied them in the standings.

YEAH RIGHT - genius quote.
Been a long time NFL Fan!!

These team drfted rookie QB’s are in REBUILD mode. Geno has TRUE NFL experience.

Freaking my GUY Zack Charbonnet will add everything Pete Carroll wants on a team.

Add Les Snead Auburn DE, will see how far back The Rams will be.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
YEAH RIGHT - genius quote.
Been a long time NFL Fan!!

These team drfted rookie QB’s are in REBUILD mode. Geno has TRUE NFL experience.

Freaking my GUY Zack Charbonnet will add everything Pete Carroll wants on a team.

Add Les Snead Auburn DE, will see how far back The Rams will be.
I don't care what you think... about anything. Stop stalking me.