Are the Seahawks ahead of us in the division?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We have a long way to go… free agency, draft, June cuts… So, we still need some time to sort out the power ranking in our division.

2022 Standings
13-4 49’ers
9-8 Seahawks
5-12 Rams
4-13 Cardinals

The Seahawks finished on a 3-5 run. With losses to the Bucs, Raiders, Panthers, 49’ers, Chiefs

Geno Smith had a hell of a year. Is that the real Geno? Do the Seahawks consider drafting a QB?

What do you think; Are the Seahawks really ahead of us, right now?

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I don't think so. Both games against them were close and we were starting backups to the backups and guys from the practice squad. If we had any kind of offense either time I think we beat them easily. I guess it also depends on how many good players we lose and if we replace them with other quality players.

AppeasFBlGods

Rookie
You are what your record says you are. So yes.. we are behind Seattle until proven otherwise. Can't wait to prove otherwise.

dang

Legend
I’m struggling with blaming the season predominately on injuries. Was it just plain bad luck we had so many injuries or was it the overall readiness of the team (mentally and physically)? It will be interesting to see how the Rams prepare differently this off season.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Every team in the division has questions. We won 5 games and have cap issues. And we're losing players to free agency.

AZ was worse and their starting QB may not be ready till midseason, if at all.

49ers have QB questions. Who is the guy? One of those guys may not be ready till mid season. The other we still don't know if he's a viable starter.

Seattle may or may not bring back their starting QB. He's gonna get some offers. If they go with a QB in the draft how long will it take for him to learn the nuances of playing in the NFL.

We're the only team who is settled at the most important position. Our question marks are the offensive line, edge rusher and secondary.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I’m struggling with blaming the season predominately on injuries. Was it just plain bad luck we had so many injuries or was it the overall readiness of the team (mentally and physically)? It will be interesting to see how the Rams prepare differently this off season.
I don't think its a coincidence we had so many injuries this season after winning the super bowl. I think a few players may have gotten a little to relaxed this past offseason.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We have a long way to go… free agency, draft, June cuts… So, we still need some time to sort out the power ranking in our division.

2022 Standings
13-4 49’ers
9-8 Seahawks
5-12 Rams
4-13 Cardinals

The Seahawks finished on a 3-5 run. With losses to the Bucs, Raiders, Panthers, 49’ers, Chiefs

Geno Smith had a hell of a year. Is that the real Geno? Do the Seahawks consider drafting a QB?

With health on our O, no way they are ahead of us.

Stafford >>> Geno, even at his best.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doubtful but possible. And if they are it doesn't matter as they won't win shit with their QB situation. They're capped at mid-playoff exit IMO barring Petey boy putting together a defense of rare ability. Which is unlikely.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
To think The Rams could have had CK Metcalf. Either way Pete Carroll is LOADING UP!!

This move is until Adams gets back as well towards the Playoffs..

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think so. Both games against them were close and we were starting backups to the backups and guys from the practice squad. If we had any kind of offense either time I think we beat them easily. I guess it also depends on how many good players we lose and if we replace them with other quality players.
And their schedule was lighter than ours. But ours is lighter this season.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If they get a The Best OT in the Draft one can just imagine.They just signed some D-Lineman as well.
Their rookie RB is going to be special as well. The Rams have their work cut out for themselves. I don’t envy we’re they are in The NFC West.
I think The Rams will compete against any NFL team,but talent wise won’t be at the same level in 2023.
I drink a lot of Kool-Aide but niners & Hags will keep The Rams coaching staff up at night.
Les Snead didn’t win the CB drafting in APRIL. The Hags imo did much better.
Then again I’m a Kendrick Fan & like his upside.These CORE players The Rams have drafted might take there 5th season to come into there prime.
I like the development,but you pay a price for Cam,Jones,Atwell,Kendrick & B. Brown. Funny thing is I don’t think Ram Fans see it the same way.They give up on these players early. Not saying The Rams couldn’t have done better in the draft or I would have drafted this way. Just saying drafting on Upside vs NOW first 4 seasons.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
It’s early, obviously, but even assuming a good Ram FA and draft I see Rams finishing 3rd in their division.

49ers and Seahawks are pick ‘em for 1st place
Rams
Cards

I do see Rams as a competitive 3rd place, mind you, but they are unlikely to sniff playoffs again until 2024.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah, I think, at this very moment, the Hags have overtaken us. They have added talent this offseason rather then hemorrhaging it. They have 2 1st round picks, rather then top pick being a 2nd. Geno was pretty damn good last year and they have a top back in the league. They have a lot of things going for them and are likely on the upwards trajectory, much as it pains me. I can't see us in anywhere but a downward trajectory at this very moment. I really hope '24 is worth it, because losing 2 games to these cucks will hurt

PARAM

Hall of Fame

2022 Standings
13-4 49’ers
9-8 Seahawks
5-12 Rams
4-13 Cardinals

All we can go by is those 2022 final standings. We can take turns passing each other on paper, till the cows come home but it doesn't matter until early September.

Will Geno Smith have another good year or will he turn back into Geno Smith?
Will Sam Darnold or Trey Lance be under center for SF?
Will Murray be ready by December?
Will the Rams ever sign a free agent from another team?
And which one of those teams will suffer an inordinate number of injuries? IMO, it's somebody else's turn!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
Right now you could make the case for it. But we need to see how free agency and the draft go first. It's never what you look like at this time of the year. It's what the team looks like in January. When Stafford is healthy the Rams still have the best QB in the division. With Kupp they have the best WR in the division. Donald is still the best 3T in the history of the NFL.

The weakness isn't in the players. IMO the weakness on the Rams is at DC. Good enough Morris isn't good enough. We can only hope Aubrey Pleasant makes a difference in how the DBs play Raheem's zone. It also makes a difference who the coaches play in that secondary. If there is a weakness that is where it is.

oldnotdead

Legend
They signed Geno to a 3 year $75M contract. The Seahawks know this is a lousy year for QBs. They aren't going to spend $25M/yr on a backup QB. Make no mistake Smith is their QB in 2023 & 2024 at the very least. He's playing at a high tier two level. You can win with that if you have the team around him on both sides of the ball.

IMO I think both the Niners and Hawks take a step back this year. IMO the division is wide open except for AZ. Their defense should be better but they don't have a true franchise QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The case for Seattle jumping us certainly looks stronger now. But I'm not interested in giving those fucks anything. Gonna hold out and wait to see what we have come camp.