Anyone watching the UFC fight night tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Just saw one of the scareiest KOs I've seen in a while. Price caught dude flush in the cheek with an up kick sounded like it broke dudes face. Link if anyone interested.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Just saw one of the scareiest KOs I've seen in a while. Price caught dude flush in the cheek with an up kick sounded like it broke dudes face. Link if anyone interested.

Yeah man lost some Mula on that!

Was a hell of a kick, I looked away to grab a beer with him on the ground and missed the up kick to began with. Was a hell of a placed upkick!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah man lost some Mula on that!

Was a hell of a kick, I looked away to grab a beer with him on the ground and missed the up kick to began with. Was a hell of a placed upkick!
The sound when it hit was gruesome, reminded me of when a buddy of mine broke a dudes face in HS. Just sounded like bone cracking.

The Swanson-Gracie fight was a good one.

Corbin

The sound when it hit was gruesome, reminded me of when a buddy of mine broke a dudes face in HS. Just sounded like bone cracking.

The Swanson-Gracie fight was a good one.
Hell yeah it was! I kept thinking Gracie was going to submit him t never happened!

My girl waters on let me down! Finally understand she’s not top tier.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hell yeah it was! I kept thinking Gracie was going to submit him t never happened!

My girl waters on let me down! Finally understand she’s not top tier.

She has tons of heart, but was just out classed last night. Easy to see how Joanna was a champion and probably will be again.

Corbin

She has tons of heart, but was just out classed last night. Easy to see how Joanna was a champion and probably will be again.
Very true. It’s sad because man years ago Waterson got me starting to follow her and the UFC. She’s the reason, always rooted for her but realized last night she doesn’t have the tenacity to win a belt.

Joanna kinda annoys me but I respect the hell out of her!

Did you watch Adeysanya? I won some good money with him! Lol

Can’t wait for Ferguson Khabib