Anyone notice Tavon's tweets tonight?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Is the lemonparty still around?? I got burned by that back in the day! P.S. Don't google it....for the love of all that is holy...don't look it up.

Who doesnt like a good old fashion old dude orgy :sick:

Yeah sombody got me with it a while back too. That just about constitutes an ass whipping in my book.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Who doesnt like a good old fashion old dude orgy :sick:

So thats what that site is? I never went and knew it had some fucked up shit on it, but never knew exactly what, and was never tempted enough to look.

RamzFanz

Damnit
So thats what that site is? I never went and knew it had some fucked up crap on it, but never knew exactly what, and was never tempted enough to look.

Good for you. Don't do it. I was tricked a decade ago and I still have nightmares.

iced

You can't unsee something like that

2 girls 1 cup, one man one jar...

the shit you see at lan parties....the really weird shit that people share. you're walking by, see somethin weird, but you're in such shock you can't look away..

but there's also some hysterical stuff.. that's where I first saw Tripping the Rift (NSFW)