Anyone here just sell their house in NJ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Super Random question but I just bought my first house with my fiancé and when I was doing the initial walkthrough I go into the master closet and see a bunch of Rams jerseys and 99 super bowl hats etc.

For most of you I’m sure this doesn’t seem out of the ordinary but to find another Rams fan in NJ is not such a common occurrence and I thought there’s no way this guy is a fan of such a far away away team and doesn't post on a message board.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Super Random question but I just bought my first house with my fiancé and when I was doing the initial walkthrough I go into the master closet and see a bunch of Rams jerseys and 99 super bowl hats etc.

For most of you I’m sure this doesn’t seem out of the ordinary but to find another Rams fan in NJ is not such a common occurrence and I thought there’s no way this guy is a fan of such a far away away team and doesn't post on a message board.
Here in PA my brother had the same thing happen. He works for the housing authority and it was an eviction. The guy left a new Rams hoodie, a Rams zippo, and a few other things. He gave me the zippo, the hoodie was too big. I didn’t want the rest. In hindsight I should have looked at it.

I know six Ram fans here in Danville. Two my age from town, two transplants, one from LA, and two of my sons friends. Every time I met one I’m like “serioisly?” I can talk about the Rams to someone in person? Awesome.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Perhaps it was a sign that his move was meant to be.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here in PA my brother had the same thing happen. He works for the housing authority and it was an eviction. The guy left a new Rams hoodie, a Rams zippo, and a few other things. He gave me the zippo, the hoodie was too big. I didn’t want the rest. In hindsight I should have looked at it.

I know six Ram fans here in Danville. Two my age from town, two transplants, one from LA, and two of my sons friends. Every time I met one I’m like “serioisly?” I can talk about the Rams to someone in person? Awesome.
Yeah I try to talk to my dad/friends about the Rams and they’ll talk about AD but they just don’t care whether or not brian Allen is doing well :laugh3: