Anyone Else Disgusted By the OJ "Confession" Show on Fox?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Your dad worked at the state hospital? I played a few softball games against the inmates in there. Let’s just say we were a little reluctant to field ground balls. Every time you did a bunch of the “audience” would start whistling and cat calling.
He logged 32 years there.
Has some crazy ass stories, no pun intended.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Your dad worked at the state hospital? I played a few softball games against the inmates in there. Let’s just say we were a little reluctant to field ground balls. Every time you did a bunch of the “audience” would start whistling and cat calling.

Yeah. I remember Bill Buckner trying to pass off that excuse once.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Simpson being a piece of crap has nothing to do with mass shootings come on man.

@RamFan503 this is a BIG deal because it is now spanning 3 decades, and so many people are aware of it. Thats all. It has the shroud of mystery like whatshername the princess who died in a car accident in the UK.

People love this crap.

He is a turd.
No, our society feeling a need to airing a show like this does.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m not completely sure how it came off as I refused to watch it. It was being pitched as OJ explaining how it could have happened in the form of him somehow giving a mock confession.

Which is all crap because he's "confessing-not confessing" simply by saying at the beginning that all this was "hypothetical".

Hopefully, the dumbass admits something "hypothetically" that implicates him and sees him properly prosecuted.

Oh, and the LA DA's office is still a steaming pile of crap that can't convict anyone with a decent lawyer. Half that office is trying to work for the studios and the other half are considering a political career, so NONE of them want to work for the people and pee off the rich movers and shakers.

I mean... they couldn't convict Robert Blake... ROBERT BLAKE!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Which is all crap because he's "confessing-not confessing" simply by saying at the beginning that all this was "hypothetical".

Hopefully, the dumbass admits something "hypothetically" that implicates him and sees him properly prosecuted.

Oh, and the LA DA's office is still a steaming pile of crap that can't convict anyone with a decent lawyer. Half that office is trying to work for the studios and the other half are considering a political career, so NONE of them want to work for the people and pee off the rich movers and shakers.

I mean... they couldn't convict Robert Blake... ROBERT BLAKE!!!
I read somewhere recently, that Woods case may be reopened and Blake is definitely a person of interest.

As far as OJ. I'm with the group that refuses to watch that shit.