Anybody got info on Justin Hollins rehab/ return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
It's been since Sun 9/26 , when he was injured.
At the time McVay didn't see it as season ending.
as it was a only a partial tear of the pectoral muscle

McVay also spoke of his versatility and hinting that he may be
moving inside with Jones.

Anybody read anything about his progress?

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mcvay said around time of injury 8-10 weeks
were up on week 8. Hope sooner than later
and I am hoping they put him beside Lewis.
Not a Reeder fan in any way, shape or form

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I can't wait for J. Hollins to return.
We need him big time. Really love his versatility.

~ArkyRamFan~

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mcvay said around time of injury 8-10 weeks
were up on week 8. Hope sooner than later
and I am hoping they put him beside Lewis.
Not a Reeder fan in any way, shape or form

Yeah - the way he shot the gap for a 5 yard loss was bad. Then to think Hollins who did not practice much inside no’s going to take his spot ?
Ernest Jones has so film to watch still on his performances.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I hope he's getting close.
He's got a decent amount of versatility. I don't think I want him lining up at ILB on passing downs.. but being able to drop into coverage from a 5 man front and keep a QB guessing where pressure is coming from and who's in coverage is a good thing. Lengthy with a lot of speed for his size.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Jourdan Rodrigue tweeted that Hollins is getting close; and McVay suggested early/mid-December.

I have been wondering about Sebastian Joseph-Day. Initially sounded like it could be season-ending but there was some hope for a late-year-return; and more would be known after surgery. However, I have not seen any reports since he had surgery, and several weeks have passed.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He is on his 21 days. If you know what that means. He will be looked to play the edge,but also can line up if needed.
I like Morris(Mcvay) & there concepts in defense. Whatever anyone wants to say about it ?
Get use to it & the Players have a say in it all.That’s what I loved about RAMsey going off on the sidelines,but Raheem keeping the peace.
— add I love the position coaches as well.The OLB is a question mark ??
Would love to have him by then to get him incorporated for the playoffs.

Tano

Legend
We really need Hollins back against teams with a great TE and/or running game

I watched the first series against the 49ers on All 22 and Reeder was just horrible.

Almost every play that Reeder was in, I was asking what in hell are you doing Reeder.

And why oh why is Rapp playing so far back off the line of scrimmage against these teams.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
We really need Hollins back against teams with a great TE and/or running game

I watched the first series against the 49ers on All 22 and Reeder was just horrible.

Almost every play that Reeder was in, I was asking what in hell are you doing Reeder.

And why oh why is Rapp playing so far back off the line of scrimmage against these teams.
Reeder did make a couple real good plays.The first series took around 14 plays,so he wasn’t that bad.
Anyway we’ll see what happens when Hollins gets back.I doubt he takes that many reps from Reeder.
Ernest Jones is still developing into an every down LBer.