Anybody else bored?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hating this offseason, after I moaned about the rams being non-aggressive in the offseason they shopped Sam the next day or so:-/

Would love me some arena football in the off-season maybe? Or a World league or something? @RGoodell, PM me and we'll discuss it ;)

A55VA6

Legend
This time of year kind of sucks for me in the sports world since I'm not a hockey or baseball fan. I keep up with the NBA a little bit and I enjoy NASCAR on the weekend but that's about it.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm about to watch my Orlando City Lions play on TV. The Fuck? Yeah, it's MLS soccer. I still can't believe it.

One of our players is a Rams Fan... just found that out. Brek Shea

Soooooo ... Soccer is better than no sports. I wouldn't have said that a few years ago.

Am I really just bored? This feels like the Twilight Zone. I'm actually watching soccer.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I just watched the Jersey Boys movie. You're fucking right I'm bored.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sabean would have to leave as well. Probably the only guy who I think is better than Mozeliak, and Mozeliak is the best GM we've had since Branch Rickey. Fortunately for you guys, I don't think that Friedman and Zaidi are going to keep Mattingly's ass for very long.
I'm not sure they will either.
I'm excited about Friedman and Zaidi.
Colletti didn't impress me either. All he did was write big checks and hope for the best.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I don't know if it's the relocation talk or what, but I can't remember the last offseason I've been this disinterested.
I mean, I still check rotoworld numerous times a day to see if the Rams are doing anything. I still come to this site frequently but not as often as the past few years. But I don't think I've looked at a mock draft since the season ended. Usually I can't stand it by now.

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
I'm just focusing on Basketball at the moment - Duke looked alright but UK will probably be win it all

bluecoconuts

Legend
NHL is wrapping up, and the best playoffs in sports is about to begin. Nothing to be bored about this time of year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm about to watch my Orlando City Lions play on TV. The freak? Yeah, it's MLS soccer. I still can't believe it.

One of our players is a Rams Fan... just found that out. Brek Shea

Soooooo ... Soccer is better than no sports. I wouldn't have said that a few years ago.

Am I really just bored? This feels like the Twilight Zone. I'm actually watching soccer.
The fuck? You ok man?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't know if it's the relocation talk or what, but I can't remember the last offseason I've been this disinterested.
I mean, I still check rotoworld numerous times a day to see if the Rams are doing anything. I still come to this site frequently but not as often as the past few years. But I don't think I've looked at a mock draft since the season ended. Usually I can't stand it by now.
Yeah - I don't even have a dog in that fight and it is taking a little wind out of my sails right now.

FRO

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel the same way. I'm a bit depressed.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Only sport team I follow religiously is the Rams, so yeah i'm bored lol.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
April is brutal.
giphy.gif