Any Xbox 360 Gamers Got Some Advice?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just looked through the games I when I bought my xbox...Assassins Creed 2, Call of Jaurez (looks interesting), a few COD games, and some Halo games.

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

The Assassin's Creed series is decent, and Red Dead Redemption is awesome (older game, but great if you haven't played it). Try the 3rd-person action games if you don't like FPS - stuff like Castlevania, or Bayonetta, or Devil May Cry.

Oh, the Dead Rising series is awesome.

The Batman games, too - Arkham Asylum and Arkham City.

Then there's the Bethesda games - Fallout 3 and New Vegas, also Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and V: Skyrim.

PhxRam

Are there Duke Nukem games on xbox 360? I loved that game on N64 back in the day.

At one time the makers were talking about doing a remake.

Last i heard there was some feuding going on and it has yet to be released.

DeweyCheatem-n-Howe

Yes. A thousand times yes.

That whole series is the shyte. I play on PC and got all the DLC's for those two.
Well well, another member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race! I didn't get the DLCs for Skyrim... never felt like I was going to run out of stuff to do in it. But fantastic games, and I'm sure the two expansions were epic.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well well, another member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race! I didn't get the DLCs for Skyrim... never felt like I was going to run out of stuff to do in it. But fantastic games, and I'm sure the two expansions were epic.
PC is the only way to go, IMO. I've got a STEAM account, and am currently going through a marathon replay of Final Fantasy VII.
Just for old times sake.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I just looked through the games I when I bought my xbox...Assassins Creed 2, Call of Jaurez (looks interesting), a few COD games, and some Halo games.

AC2 is one of the best. Play that first. The others are the same old 1st person shooters....boring.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Am I the only one who gets motion sickness on some of these 1st person games? I have had Skyrim sitting here for a couple years that I have never played more than 5 minutes of because I feel like I'm going to puke when I do.

I also have oblivion, left4 dead 2, Halflife 1 &2, Portal 2 on my steam account unplayed because of this curse.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
PC is the only way to go, IMO. I've got a STEAM account, and am currently going through a marathon replay of Final Fantasy VII.
Just for old times sake.

Didn't know anyone else here loved FFVII like i have. I have played through it about 8 times. and played almost all the titles to date. My favorite series ever and main reason i always get PS.

*Played Skyrim(and many other games) on PC, soon going to go back and update it since i havent played it since it first came out. Cant wait for Elder Scrolls Online.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Am I the only one who gets motion sickness on some of these 1st person games? I have had Skyrim sitting here for a couple years that I have never played more than 5 minutes of because I feel like I'm going to puke when I do.

I also have oblivion, left4 dead 2, Halflife 1 &2, Portal 2 on my steam account unplayed because of this curse.
I get that too. You have mild vertigo, my friend.

Here's what you do.

Before you play, and WHILE you're playing, drink plenty of ginger ale and eat Ginger Snap cookies. Takes the edge off.
Take breaks after a half hour or so too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
They got a release date yet? or is it still just some time in 2014?
April 4th, baby!

And I'm gonna play through X when I'm done with VII.
I love recruiting for my underwater polo team. So badass.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
April 4th, baby!

And I'm gonna play through X when I'm done with VII.
I love recruiting for my underwater polo team. So badass.

You going for the FFX HD remake? I've been waiting for that for over 2 years now. Second best FF i have played. Can't wait till March for that. Glad Elder Scrolls finally has a release date.

*The worst has been FFXV(formally FFXIII Versus), i have been waiting and looking forward to that game since they announced it almost 8 fucking years ago. Worst wait of my life. Every year they say they hope to release it the next year. Looks amazing and still excited after the massive disappointment year after year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
the Bioshock series is very good, Half life orangebox also verygood. I liked it better than last of us. last of us was game of the year but it was short.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
the Bioshock series is very good, Half life orangebox also verygood. I liked it better than last of us. last of us was game of the year but it was short.

Forgot about Bioshock, amazing game. Need to reply the new one again.

*Last of us was short because how much some of us played it. I actually finished it it in a few days cause i played it none stop, never wanted it to end.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Forgot about Bioshock, amazing game. Need to reply the new one again.

*Last of us was short because how much some of us played it. I actually finished it it in a few days cause i played it none stop, never wanted it to end.
Your Right
I did play it a lot. I really liked orange box a must play and yes Bio rocks