Any need to change game plans???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
The way the Rams have played over the last three weeks looks like a great plan for the rest of the year and playoff run.

Balanced offense, pound the run game even if there are no long runs, play action, move Stafford a little.

Lots of pressure on opposing QBs, bring some blitzes occasionally, tackles not just hits blowing people up.

Safe ST play, catch the ball on punts, kick offs through the end zone, make field goals.

STAY HEALTHY!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Not for me. I am wearing the same pair of "happy" socks.

Oh you meant the Rams. Yes I agree. Balance the rest of the way. If the Rams do that they will enter the playoffs ready and tested by this schedule. :fistbump1:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We do need to keep up the physical running style with Michel. Our offense was struggling in the first half. But we didn't lose the time of possession so it helped keep the game close until they started opening things up in the second half.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
One thing that could change is that our Edges need not be quite so concerned about contain vs Cousins as they rightfully were against Murray and Wilson.

So we might see both Floyd and Miller turned loose against the Vikings.

Thielen won’t be 100% if he even plays at all. I’m hoping that Morris puts Ramsey on Justin Jefferson and tries to erase him. Anybody think Morris has ‘evolved’ enough to make that decision? Sure hope so.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sorry for anyone who sat next to me at the game on Tuesday and heard me screaming at McVay to run the ball the entire first half. When you pass the ball continuously you become one dimensional and much easier to defend.

So yes, I agree with the game plan to have a balanced offense.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
One thing that could change is that our Edges need not be quite so concerned about contain vs Cousins as they rightfully were against Murray and Wilson.

So we might see both Floyd and Miller turned loose against the Vikings.

Thielen won’t be 100% if he even plays at all. I’m hoping that Morris puts Ramsey on Justin Jefferson and tries to erase him. Anybody think Morris has ‘evolved’ enough to make that decision? Sure hope so.
I have yet to see Floyd concerned abut contain. When does that start?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Just punch them in the mouth with the run initially, it will keep them honest on the playactions which usually spring us for bigger gains in the pass. Also, WR screens haven't been working for shit since Woods went out. Let's shelve that for now. OBJ on end arounds seems like a good idea. A dude like that can turn an end around into a long TD run.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
No more WR screens please. They are dangerous af and never go anywhere regardless. I can't remember the last time I saw one of those work for us....

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
The way the Rams have played over the last three weeks looks like a great plan for the rest of the year and playoff run.

Balanced offense, pound the run game even if there are no long runs, play action, move Stafford a little.

Lots of pressure on opposing QBs, bring some blitzes occasionally, tackles not just hits blowing people up.

Safe ST play, catch the ball on punts, kick offs through the end zone, make field goals.

STAY HEALTHY!!
Didn't see enough play action and moving the pocket as compared to last couple of games.
But I'm thinking that may be because of lack of having our regular guys playing and lack of
practice. Would have like to have seen more of OBJ AND Jefferson, but again that could be
the lack of practice reps.
I'm worried that if we don't spread the ball more, it will take it's toll on Kupp.
Hopefully we will soon get all of our guys back and get back to our normal practice routine.
None of the above things are criticism as much as just observations.
Good thread Bart.

Edit. love our new return guy as well as as our overall D play