Any Exodus-thrash metal fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
It's been a good week; Todd Gurley started following me on IG, Rams play tomorrow night (duh), and this happened tonight .I live in Gilbert, AZ. 1 in a million odds might not mean much to the normal person who has no clue but to me WOW!
[GALLERY=media, 325]Screenshot_20190111-201240 by BatteringRambo posted Jan 11, 2019 at 10:11 PM[/GALLERY]
[GALLERY=media, 326]IMG_20190111_193510045 by BatteringRambo posted Jan 11, 2019 at 10:11 PM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Ha.
Very cool.
I ran into Chuck Billy (from Testament) in line for a Giants game at ATT Park.
My favorite Exodus bit....Tom Skid...."I just had a nice salad.....could you have me that ashtray?"
"Could you hand me that ash tray?" became code with me and my friends if there was someone sketchy around and we didn't want the sketchy person to know one of us was telling everyone else they were sketch.
Now, it's still will get laughs....with the wife's looking puzzled.

Now, about that chance hang out with King Diamond......