Any changes to make?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lots of talk around here early season about swapping Long out and Rochelle in. Same with Ramsey playing more outside.

What else you guys want to see?

Me; maybe a little more balance of carries between Henderson and Michel. What we are doing is working fine… I am suggesting a little more tire rotation. It’s a long 17 games.

How about you?

Changes? Sit back and enjoy the ride?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Less complaining by the fan base of a 5-1 team

See Ya Reaction GIF by Travis

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well after that last game I am officially off Rapp's nuts. Hopefully we just saw things finally making sense to him and that level of play continues. Safety and CB have been two positions driving me crazy but now we have Rochell in there learning, Deayon looks fine as a CB3, and if Rapp keeps that up then I have no complaints.

Hell even the OLBs are rounding into form. So at this point I'm just enjoying the ride and hoping Morris gets better and better at calling this defense as he gets more experience in it.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
Lots of talk around here early season about swapping Long out and Rochelle in. Same with Ramsey playing more outside.

What else you guys want to see?

Me; maybe a little more balance of carries between Henderson and Michel. What we are doing is working fine… I am suggesting a little more tire rotation. It’s a long 17 games.

How about you?

Changes? Sit back and enjoy the ride?
I agree with you a little less Henderson and a little more Michel, especially in the second half. Sony can feast on tired defenses

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Even out the targets from Cooper Kupp to Robert Woods. More Desean. I want screens to Tutu.

Play RR much as possible and bring him up to speed.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I got nothing.. just keep getting better. Keep growing.
It'll be interesting to see if they add any personnel.. Obviously they could benefit from another corner, but that would seem to be it. Maybe another RB if someone interesting shakes loose.
I don't even feel bad about the RB split because Michel was dinged up last week. I would like to see a third RB start to get some carries.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It'll be interesting to see if they add any personnel.. Obviously they could benefit from another corner, but that would seem to be it. Maybe another RB if someone interesting shakes loose.
I don't even feel bad about the RB split because Michel was dinged up last week. I would like to see a third RB start to get some carries.

Its fun, isn’t it? Having nothing part. I am definitely enjoying watching the best in the business (Snead / McVay) try to figure this out!

And with the RB’s… I could argue that rhythm is important too. That requires carries.

So, I guess I got nothing either. :D

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I agree on a 3rd running back. Another change would be stop giving up 3rd and long. That one makes it very hard not to break my remote.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Its fun, isn’t it? Having nothing part. I am definitely enjoying watching the best in the business (Snead / McVay) try to figure this out!

And with the RB’s… I could argue that rhythm is important too. That requires carries.

So, I guess I got nothing either. :D
It really is.
One of the most satisfying parts, and, knock on wood because they've been healthy, is how the oline is absolutely excelling, despite the screams of "they haven't invested anything in the offensive line". Love it.
The interior Dline dominance has been fantastic as well... and I love quietly angry and comfortably aggressive Leonard Floyd making sure he quiets the "paid him wayyy too much" crowd.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Buddy Howell is a bigger back at 215 lbs. I’d like to see what he can do running the ball late in the game, if the Rams get a sizable lead. There’s no reason to be running either Henderson or Michel in the fourth quarter of a blowout.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don’t expect anymore trades. Sony was it.

The roster is looking pretty good. Defense was the biggest question mark but the adjustments look like they are working. I don’t know that they could fit another player on the roster.

Midround picks in the April 2022 draft should yield some very talented players. Snead should hang onto them.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
It really is.
One of the most satisfying parts, and, knock on wood because they've been healthy, is how the oline is absolutely excelling, despite the screams of "they haven't invested anything in the offensive line". Love it.
The interior Dline dominance has been fantastic as well... and I love quietly angry and comfortably aggressive Leonard Floyd making sure he quiets the "paid him wayyy too much" crowd.
Well they did invest a lot of time in the Oline. I love Floyd. Every week he has a little skirmish with an oline guy who holds him to long after a play or something like that. You know how Oline guys are. And after shoves them off him he always gives them a shrug and What look. I have seen this 3 different games now. It's classic.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
*How many Super Bowl jerseys should I buy?. I think....

UYOl2I8.gif

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don’t expect anymore trades. Sony was it.

The roster is looking pretty good. Defense was the biggest question mark but the adjustments look like they are working. I don’t know that they could fit another player on the roster.

Midround picks in the April 2022 draft should yield some very talented players. Snead should hang onto them.
Probably the only pick ups will be someone a team is trying to sneak back to the practice squad or off of waivers.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Well they did invest a lot of time in the Oline. I love Floyd. Every week he has a little skirmish with an oline guy who holds him to long after a play or something like that. You know how Oline guys are. And after shoves them off him he always gives them a shrug and What look. I have seen this 3 different games now. It's classic.
And the last two weeks he looks 100%.. he was struggling with his ankle in the early season.
He's exactly the type of guy you want to invest in.. he seems more intent on earning his contract now that he's been paid. Loved the stories about him mentoring Garrett in camp. Winner.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Play close to the line. Take away the dink and dunk from Jared and make him go deep. where he isn't comfortable.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
At the risk of repeating myself, there are two positions for which I wouldn't mind seeing us trade for if Les is able to find the right guy. Being in a Super Bowl hunt is what drives these thoughts ...
I like Jonah Williams, and his snap count is slowly increasing as A'Shawn Robinson's appear to be diminishing, although it's likely he's a year or two away from bringing the kind of pressure we received from Morgan Fox, still no TFL's, QB hits or sacks in his game. So if he's out there, I'd love a quality 5T DE to fall into our laps, someone who can take a bit more pressure (double teams) off Donald & our OLB'ers.
Similar thoughts at CB, a position we are likely to add depth to next year anyway with D.Williams and Donte Deayon entering free agency, if we can improve now, perhaps less concerns going forward.
I don't really expect anything, but one of the two mentioned above could make a difference.
jmo.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Yep.

Contain the midgets next time around…other than that and a play here and a play there, the defense is better every week.

Love to see 89 in the passing game. The fancy little screens they run with Higbee have been deadly. More of that.

Talked myself into the 3rd RB. It’s a good idea with Hendo and Sony.

Can’t wait to see who gets most of the 2nd TE snaps. It will be someone that we really haven’t seen, Hopkins or Harris.

bluecoconuts

Legend
It feels a little silly to worry about some of this stuff with the team playing how it is, and our record being what it is, but if I'm being honest, I'd like to see a more even spread of the ball around rather than the heavy use of Kupp. He's putting up monster numbers, so I'm obviously loving that, but there is a history there that concerns me (knock on wood), and we have players like Woods (outside the Seattle game) and even to an extend Higbee who are sort of being underutilised almost at this point. Also whatever is going on with the delay of game stuff needs to be sorted out sooner rather than later.

We're not really one dimensional or anything, but we're definitely not using our full arsenal, if the plan is to unleash that down the line or not, I'm not sure, but given McVay's more conservative tendencies (funny given his reputation) I don't really think that's the case. I'd like to be putting so many weapons on the field defences don't know who to look, similar to what Arizona has been able to do.