Another Arctic blast poised to usher in 2018

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I turned my heat on for the 1st time in almost 2 years this week. It ran non-stop all night long last night.... and I only had it set to 71 degrees. I froze my ass off. Even slept with socks on, something I never do.

Less exotic my ass. That's some crazy crap.

Good thing my twins are still home from FSU right now. That snow may have killed them.

I sleep with 2 pairs of socks on. Last night my Beagle crawled into bed and was shaking so I covered him up with a blanket.

I keep the thermostat set at 68 degrees. Right now I'm sitting in front of the pc with a Rams blanket, my son gave me, wrapped around me. The wind is howling outside but I'm nice and warm. ;)

Current Weather

16°
RealFeel -7°
Cloudy

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I sleep with 2 pairs of socks on. Last night my Beagle crawled into bed and was shaking so I covered him up with a blanket.

I keep the thermostat set at 68 degrees. Right now I'm sitting in front of the pc with a Rams blanket, my son gave me, wrapped around me. The wind is howling outside but I'm nice and warm. ;)

Current Weather

16°
RealFeel -7°
Cloudy

It's 47 here right now. I've got on a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and socks... while I'm inside... and I'm still cold. Just made the wife take out our pup... she knows I can't take it.

RealFeel 40

Clear

Says it may get down to 29 tonight though. It hasn't dropped to freezing here in a very long time. This sucks.

Tomorrow it says 52 High 34 Low

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Sun Dogs were barking this morning

sundog2.jpg

sundog1.jpg

Sun_Dog.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's 47 here right now. I've got on a sweatshirt, sweatpants, and socks... while I'm inside... and I'm still cold. Just made the wife take out our pup... she knows I can't take it.

RealFeel 40
Clear

Says it may get down to 29 tonight though. It hasn't dropped to freezing here in a very long time. This sucks.

Tomorrow it says 52 High 34 Low

Yesterday was in the 30's with no wind so I had a chance to take the dog out for a long walk. Came across some hunters who told me to get Thinsulate gloves from Walmart which are around 20 bucks.

They also suggested buying Mickey Mouse boots to keep the feet warm. This will come in handy here in my neck of the woods but I suspect Florida will be back in the 60's or higher in no time.

Tomorrow will be a high of 16 with a real feel of 0. Saturday will be a high of 14 with a real feel of -1. Starting Tuesday of next week the weather forecast predicts us getting back into the 40's, so there's hope.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man, fuck this weather. I drive a big ass van at work - a Transit - and it was cold as HELL in that thing this morning. Every time I get in it in the morning, it's freaking colder inside than outside. It's like the thing turns into a meat locker over night.

To wit:

IMG_0213.JPG

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Warning... Due to the ice storm, Tom Brady’s balls are now fully deflated.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Good thing my twins are still home from FSU right now. That snow may have killed them.

Dude you should hear my girl, this weather may be the death of her LOL.

And she gave her parka away to Goodwill last year so she doesn't have it anymore.

It's cute..........and fucking hilarious.

She's got a fire going in her place from the moment she walks in the door from work. It's probably 100 degrees in there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well winter has arrived Florida. Here in Naples it hit 55 last night and today the high is 71 degrees with an overnight low of 53.

My girlie girl left my condo this morning to go to the gym and she put on actual sweatpants and a sweatshirt that she brought. Yaknow, in case it's less than 76 degrees in the gym right LOL.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
First day of Spring and we get six inches of snow with another five to six inches of snow tomorrow. :mad:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Get it?
Chill?

I'll see myself out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These effing storms are killing me.
Lost power for a week last time and now we are getting dumped on again.
My kids will be in school until July at this rate

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We are forecasted to get 8” starting tomorrow morning.

:giveup: