Andy Reid's interview with Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[espn]8802541[/espn]

ESPN's Adam Schefter offers thoughts in the video above regarding Andy Reid's scheduled interview with the Arizona Cardinals. Reid ranks fifth in victories among active head coaches. Bill Belichick, Mike Shanahan, Tom Coughlin and Jeff Fisher rank ahead of him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... -cardinals

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like Andy Reid and I think he's among the best Free Agent coaches out there.

I hope he doesn't end up in Arizona!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Username said:
I don't want him in Arizona either.
I agree I don't want him anywhere near our division. I will say this the NFC west will be the toughest decision the next 10 years.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
All the talent he had in Philly and what did he win? A good coach not a great one would have got a couple SB wins.
He's perfect for Zona....Misery love company.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Yamahopper said:
All the talent he had in Philly and what did he win? A good coach not a great one would have got a couple SB wins.

Exactly. The guy I REALLY don't want to see in Arizona is Lovie Smith.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sports radio here was saying that "Big Boy" was interviewing in KC... and they fed him lots of high quality BBQ.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
HeiseNBerg said:
Yamahopper said:

The Cards have a knack for picking up the wrong HC for a second go-round. Buddy Ryan, Dennis Green ... Andy Reid?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ram Quixote said:
HeiseNBerg said:
Yamahopper said:

The Cards have a knack for picking up the wrong HC for a second go-round. Buddy Ryan, Dennis Green ... Andy Reid?
What is more they also have a knack for firing or losing good ones when it's the organization itself that is mostly at fault.
Don Coryell, Jim Hanifan,Gene Stallings and Wisenhunt.
FOR that reason I sort of hope they do decide to mortgage the franchise to get Reid because "he can make Kolb THE MAN" :neh:
IMO but that will be the classic "throwing good money after bad", Wisenhunt was perfectly capable, Kolb is not "THE MAN" he's good at times horrible at times and somewhat fragile, if they decide to refuse to accept THAT MISTAKE all they'll do is make more in the effort to avoid acknowledging the first one.
If I were Reid I'd try to get the San Diego job, Rivers is a guy you can win with if he's got the tallent, and then there's the beach and all the free pot his kids can smoke and the weather and Lakers games ,but then again there's the Cali tax code and Payton Manning in Denver but Oakland and KC are 4 pretty winable games a year guaranteed .
Decisions :boing:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Just heard on XM Reid won't make it to AZ. Had 9 hour meeting at KC yesterday and will be "eating BBQ" for a while,developing

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thordaddy said:
Just heard on XM Reid won't make it to AZ. Had 9 hour meeting at KC yesterday and will be "eating BBQ" for a while,developing

I hope so!

I think KC is a good job.

What to do at Quarterback?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I just can't see Reid going to Arizona. Why would he go there after trading away Kolb?? What's he gonna do there, trade him again?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
I've been thinking about this for a while, and I just can't see Reid going to Arizona. Why would he go there after trading away Kolb?? What's he gonna do there, trade him again?
That was strictly business and to get some help in the draft. I don't think Andy was really all that disappointed in Kolb to be honest. In the end, I don't care who takes over that team. They'll just be another victim to the TRUE beastmasters of the NFCW.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Angry Ram said:
That was strictly business and to get some help in the draft. I don't think Andy was really all that disappointed in Kolb to be honest. In the end, I don't care who takes over that team. They'll just be another victim to the TRUE beastmasters of the NFCW.

I don't believe that...

McNabb, Garcia, Kolb, Feely...every single of them when Reid got rid of them hasn't done squat except being backups.