Andrew Whitworth Shares Honest Admission On His NFL Future

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have no one to replace him. If it’s a “win now” situation, I can’t think anything more stupid than to dump your starting LT, even if it saves some cash.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We have no one to replace him. If it’s a “win now” situation, I can’t think anything more stupid than to dump your starting LT, even if it saves some cash.

And... it’s not a lot of savings.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Sorry guys but the dude is spent. And coming off an injury at almost 40? To me that's a lot to hope for.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry guys but the dude is spent. And coming off an injury at almost 40? To me that's a lot to hope for.
After the 2019 season I would have agreed with you. But after 2020 I'm gonna stfu and trust in Big Whit. I'm done underestimating that dude. :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if we won the SB last year, would he come back?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We're not going to cut our best OL.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
No way they get rid of Big Whit. I could see them giving him a wink, wink deal to cut his CAP number and end up paying him his money after he retires.