Although no one wants to hear it now, on the bright side...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While it feels like it this is hardly the end of the world. The team is built well and for the future.
True, but doesn't guarantee anything. We went all in this year. Won't be able to do that again. Unless Goff goes all Brady like and leaves money on the table to sign good supporting players. Otherwise we'll be like all the other Super Bowl losers... struggle to get back.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Exactly. I mean, I'm glad they missed the call and I say there are missed calls all through games, but if they called that PI on us two weeks ago we aren't here. We earned it, but we were very fortunate.

I still don’t think that was a missed call.
That ball was tipped at the line. Which means no pass interference.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff is on a hall of fame trajectory.

IF Cooks catches two balls right on the money for TD’s the Rams beat the Pats.

There are tons of WR’s that come down with those balls including Kupp.

Damn it, Cooper, please stay healthy.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that is it in a nutshell right there.

If we have Kupp - we win this game handily.

Reynolds was one on one all game and very seldom could shake his man

Kupp would have been open all game imho. And that would have led into Woods and Cooks being open.

Reynolds - he is decent but he is no Kupp.
Agreed they ran zone pretty much all game Kupp woulda ruined them

Not to mention what he actually brings to our run game

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Which pass was tipped?

The infamous ‘no call’ - play in the N.O NFC Championship game.
Just slightly, but it was tipped. Which means by rule you cannot call pass interference.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Not every facet. Our punt game was far better than theirs. So much better that I think that even though they won, Hekker should be the SB MVP. We would have been killed with an average punter.
Why am I remembering almost every punt they made stopped inside the 10? They even checked up a couple of times inside the 5. Edge: Pats.
Hekker was pretty good though.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The infamous ‘no call’ - play in the N.O NFC Championship game.
Just slightly, but it was tipped. Which means by rule you cannot call pass interference.
Tipped by who? Nobody was within 5 feet of that ball. Brees threw a wobbler, wasn't tipped

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Goff is on a hall of fame trajectory.

IF Cooks catches two balls right on the money for TD’s the Rams beat the Pats.

There are tons of WR’s that come down with those balls including Kupp.
The first one was on Goff. Way too late. Cooks was there all night before the ball arrived. He even threw his hand up when he felt he was getting open well before the throw.
This is the one thing I believe Jared must work on this off season. He has been late several times with play recognition, or with seeing the open guy in time.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Why am I remembering almost every punt they made stopped inside the 10? They even checked up a couple of times inside the 5. Edge: Pats.
Hekker was pretty good though.
Because they could get away from their own endzone.

Heller is a monster, but every punt won't go from endzone to endzone.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Tipped by who? Nobody was within 5 feet of that ball. Brees threw a wobbler, wasn't tipped

Rams ‘D’ lineman. He ‘jumped raised his hands’ when Brees threw the pass.
I missed it at first as well.

If you look at the ball, it was a straight spiral when it left Brees’ hand (he’s actually good at that) which is typical for him. Right when the ball gets to the line/outstretched arm/hand it starts to wobble- I admit not much. How else would a pass change trajectory in the air, in a dome, without being tipped?

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams have a nice roster and I don't see them imploding like the Rams after Super Bowl 36.

But this is a year to year league. Zero guarantees you are back, so when you're there it's best to not wilt under the pressure. You tip your caps to Hoodie, but the Rams easily could have won that game. They folded

jjab360

Legend
I believe in Sean McVay. We saw what the ATL loss in the playoffs did to him last year and how hungry he had his team heading into this year. Imagine how hungry we'll be next year after getting embarassed on the biggest stage.

It's hard to hear now, but they need to hold on to this feeling all throughout the offseason and for the rest of their careers. I think the team got so used to winning they were feeling themselves a bit too much going up against a team they should have been able to beat. We weren't ready this time, but we will be the next time around. You have to fail sometimes to figure out how to succeed and if there's anyone who isn't content with losing or being just ok it's Sean McVay. That's the fundamental difference between him and Fisher.

For that matter, Jared Goff is another guy who knows how hard it is to win in this league. I'll never forget his speech after his rookie year when he said he would give it everything he had in him to get it fixed. No he's not the most talented guy, he's not a Patrick Mahomes or Aaron Rodgers, but I'll never doubt his work ethic or dedication.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Cooks should have gotten the one, but it was partially on Goff.

On the other pass that wold have been a TD the defender had his arm pinned. Seahawks style, hand on forearm hold his arm down.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only complaint I have is that we didn’t have any “zone beater” plays it seemed like Mcvay was hoping we were gonna catch fire

It’s shame really if they had been 10 up or something it might have brought him out his shell like the NO game but while it was close I got the feeling it was a it’ll come attitude

ramdonnie

UDFA
Cooks should have gotten the one, but it was partially on Goff.

On the other pass that wold have been a TD the defender had his arm pinned. Seahawks style, hand on forearm hold his arm down.
Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.32.33 AM.png