Allen Robinson expected to sign with the Chicago Bears

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
You guys are on this!! 2:45 am here in New England and I’m still following along!!

Sammy is for sure ours now

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Watkins to the jags? But who would want bortles as their qb?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Yeah it appears that Jax offered Sammy at least 14 mil a year and probably for 3 or 4 years. Will the rams match that?

TexasRam

Legend
Niners last chance for improvement is Norwell. Otherwise El Carneros Is going to be 6-0 vs the NFC West in 2018

sKjBSY.gif

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah it appears that Jax offered Sammy at least 14 mil a year and probably for 3 or 4 years. Will the rams match that?
I was just thinking the price for SW is going to be near that. Although a little more than I would want to pay but I guess the market has been set. I suppose it's going to take $20M a yr for AD?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there a source for this? I'd be shocked if the jags offered this to Sammy and not Allen

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Hold up wait a second.... Sammy Mr. Money isn't important to me signs for that ridiculous 16 million price tag and Allen Robinson is willing to sign for 14 million a year with a crab team with terrible weather and a questionable qb????! How do the Rams not get involved here you have to think warm weather LA and overall a better team/offense he would at least consider even 13 million 3 years like doesn't winning matter at all anymore. I understand money is money but if a sure fire playoff team offers you that money as opposed to 3 more million over 3 years would that break you? Now we don't know if the Rams have indeed offered anything or if so what amount but if I'm Robinson soon as I hear Watkins gone I have my agent contact the Rams just to get a feel. Who know maybe it happens behind the scenes maybe not but it does make you wonder what the Rams were offering Watkins. Cause if it was 12-14 million then I hope someone is on that phone to Robinson stat!!!!! If not please give us Richardson.