All Saints Crap Here!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Today on nfl live, i kid you not, they showed a replay of that play at least 50 times.

50 times.

What a rubbish show. They seemed to talk about it a long time. I don't know what they were saying because i was fast forwarding through it but looking at their heads i get the feeling they were still crying about it.

At the end of it one of the boogers said something like the saints haven't stopped taking about it so they have to talk about it. Losers.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The saints are just deflecting blame from there coach, the one that deserves all the blame for them losing.

And I got to thinking, the way our D has stepped up when needed the most. There is no guarantee that if that flag gets thrown, AD doesnt just rip the ball from Kamaras arms like he did to Brieda and return it for a TD to get the win in regulation. So they can cry about that 1 play all they want, 1 play does not decide a football game.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can't wait to beat them again.
I mean the Super Bowl is cool and all but nothing will ever be sweeter than beating the Saints from now on.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Until the national media drops this all together, they will continue giving the Aints fans a voice. Their fan base is easily becoming the most hated group of fans in the country regardless of the sport.

I was glad to read Drew Brees comments a few days ago about missed opportunities, not allowing one play to define the outcome, using this as motivation for the next season, etc. Also, Cam Jordan came out yesterday basically saying the same thing. Yet you hear nothing like this from Payton. Rather, he talks about eating ice cream and binge watching on Netflix. He needs to grow up and act like a man. Own up to the mistakes he made during the game, rather than blame it on everyone else. But we all know that's not his style.

KDS73

Rookie
All of this really did turn out to be kinda funny in a way though.

ROD before the game: "It's rigged! It's fixed! Sign the petition to have Vinovich removed! Conspiracy! Conspiracy!"

ROD after the game: "Geez. Look at all those pathetic Saints fans and their silly conspiracy talk."

:huh:

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

ROD before the game: "It's rigged! It's fixed! Sign the petition to have Vinovich removed! Conspiracy! Conspiracy!"

ROD after the game: "Geez. Look at all those pathetic Saints fans and their silly conspiracy talk."

Hey, not cool picking on me like that... /blue font (stupid phone won’t let me select)

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well, ROD was right - that officiating crew sucked. And in fact, as usual they called the Rams for more than double the penalties that they did the Saints.

Just that one penalty non-call helped the Rams for a change with that crew.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree. Pitifull officiating crew. No call on AD facemask, Gurley facemask, and Stalworth personal foul stepping of Goff's face after he was down. Plus several bad spots of the ball, but Rams won so no one wants to talk about those non-calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.