All Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
All night.......be jealous

08_06_10-2.jpg

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao I am...I wasted 10 hours on the river when I could have been with that.... Talk about your missed opportunities

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A couple of those ladies aren't even wearing bottoms...

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Bass fishin, my only keeper was about a 14" large mouth. A guy I was with caught a 19" 4 lb one...then let it go....I cried a bit. Water is up so it was a little merky. Used fake bait. Brownish green worm. Was working pretty well.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Haha that looks about right, but I was sittin in the back. I had a selfish bastard of a friend up front controlling the trolling motor. He sure as hell was in prime positioning the whole day. I still caught bigger fish!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
El Juggernauto said:
Haha that looks about right, but I was sittin in the back. I had a selfish bastard of a friend up front controlling the trolling motor. He sure as hell was in prime positioning the whole day. I still caught bigger fish!

Been there a few times when my job let me before I retired.