Albert Haynesworth: Letter To My Younger Self

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
All that aside I don't pity these guys at all. They get a free degree, live like rock stars during college and even in the NFL, and whether or not they have money to show for it they've got memories in spades. Make your choices and live with them man.
The degree is anything but free. Ask any college athlete if they feel like they paid for there scholarship many times over.
That living like a rock star in college is often what leads to their demise in the NFL. Too many expect your fame to equal an unlimited access to money.
As far as making choices and living with them it appears as though he's done that. Do you call everyone who's been duped by Bernie Madoff a fool for being taken advantage of? Stuff happens...just my perspective

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
That's really all I'm saying, it's not that it isn't a good PR move but it's just that - a PR move

I'm not biting at all

Me either. Albert Haynesworth is the biggest piece of shit. I remember in 2010 when we opened against the foreskins, and they showed him on the sideline refusing to talk to anyone, pouting because they switched defensive schemes. I'm talking about full-on 10year-old fit. And just like the video you had posted, his cheap shots and stupid antics will always overshadow anything he says. The contract the redskins gave him is EASILY one of the WORST contracts in NFL history, but that's classic Danny Snyder; he makes Jerruh look like the Executive of the Year. Oh wait, he was EOTY in 2014. Ha!